Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Since when have they been playing B+H? :stunned: That would be awesome. I've got high expectations for this gig. :yesey:

Also, just been browsing through musewiki. How awesome was the setlist for Carhaix Viellies Charrues?! Fairly standard list of songs but packed with random riffs and outros!

:LOL: I love the YEEAAAHHHH!!!!! 2 seconds in :chuckle: I would be EXACTLY the same if they played it. B&H is one of my favourite Muse songs and I would kill to see it live!

I know some people think I'm mad standing there filming the whole song but it is soooooooooooo damn good watching it after the event!:happy:

Notice Chris on the phone? I think he was tweeting B&H at that time:)

I know some people think I'm mad standing there filming the whole song but it is soooooooooooo damn good watching it after the event!:happy:

Notice Chris on the phone? I think he was tweeting B&H at that time:)

I know what you mean, I filmed KoC at Liverpool last year, I managed to stay fairly still for most of it but as it was the last song of the gig, I just had to let loose and dance about after a while :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTEF2Z0S8bw

Just in case you wanted to watch it, haha. The quality is no where near as good as Pip's obviously because it was only on my phone :p

Wow, he was? That's pretty epic! Surprised he didn't whip out his pipe :chuckle:

I know what you mean, I filmed KoC at Liverpool last year, I managed to stay fairly still for most of it but as it was the last song of the gig, I just had to let loose and dance about after a while :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTEF2Z0S8bw

Just in case you wanted to watch it, haha. The quality is no where near as good as Pip's obviously because it was only on my phone :p

Wow, he was? That's pretty epic! Surprised he didn't whip out his pipe :chuckle:

I really had to think what you meant then! Sorry, my fault;)

Chris is 'Spittle' on the forum and is (I think??) 'touch my arm' on Twitter, he has sent tweets from a few gigs;)

I understand what you mean completely... just some people seem to be really immature about it. Even if the setlist was shaken up a bit some people would still complain if they didn't get a preferred song on one of their night's.

I just dont see why we can't have a peaceful and everybody try to be happy forum :rolleyes:. Hhhmm I guess nobody will ever be fully satisfied.

If we had FG, GL and NSC but we had bliss some where in the setlist i would still be very happy even with the horribly cheesey songs. I think people just need to grow up tbh if they are ungreatful like that. If they are unhappy with what muse have been playing then they shouldn't buy the tickets simples.

And I wish there was peace everywhere but it will never happen...

You don't really think that has the slightest bearing on when tickets are sent out?! :confused:

Haha nah if it did i would be shocked :stunned:.

So excited!

However, I predict another samey setlist.

Uprising (extended)

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

MK Ultra + Riff/ Map of the Problematique

Bliss: to get your hopes up then bring them down by playing Guiding Light afterwards

Guiding Light

OR Bliss here to get the crowds spirits up a bit after Guiding Light

Interlude + Hysteria

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

Feeling Good

MK Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Encore 1

Unintended

Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

Stockholm Syndrome

Encore 2

Take a Bow

Plug In Baby

Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

:') <3

:LOL:

So excited!

Uprising (extended)

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Bliss: to get your hopes up then bring them down by playing Guiding Light afterwards

Guiding Light

Interlude + Hysteria

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

I Belong to You (+Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix)

Feeling Good

MK Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Encore 1

Unintended

Stockholm Syndrome

Encore 2

Take a Bow

Plug In Baby

Quite a good prediction. All I would say is that I can't see them play IBTY as they have only played in French speaking countries (Stade de France and Stade de Suisse).

Quite a good prediction. All I would say is that I can't see them play IBTY as they have only played in French speaking countries (Stade de France and Stade de Suisse).

Okay I put that there and then looked at the setlist and thought "nah, they won't play that", but then I got distracted and forgot to remove it. I don't actually think they'll play it. I'll edit my post now :p

So excited!

Uprising (extended)

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Guiding Light

Interlude + Hysteria

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

I Belong to You (+Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix)

Feeling Good

MK Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Encore 1

Unintended

Stockholm Syndrome

Encore 2

Take a Bow

Plug In Baby

Optimistic I see! ;):LOL:

Personally I'm not too fussed about MOTP/MK because I haven't seen either, but I really don't see them playing IBTY in England. Muse are so unpredictable and illogical it's maddening. On the one hand they haven't played GL in over a month while we've had a variety of openers and rotations, but on the other, their stadium record is pretty shocking. You'd really think that they'd be filling the extra slots with that favourites they'd usually rotate and a few stadium only songs (i.e. TAB) but instead they're adding in songs like Unintended, NSC and Guiding Light.

Grrr! :LOL:

Edit:

Okay I put that there and then looked at the setlist and thought "nah, they won't play that", but then I got distracted and forgot to remove it. I don't actually think they'll play it. I'll edit my post now :p

Too late, quoted! :p

I think half the crowd would spontaneously combust if they played Map of Your Head!! In a good way! :LOL:

I wouldn't care if they played Guiding Light, Feeling Good, NSC and I Belong to You on rotate. I'm just thankful I'm going.

However, I think Lizzie's prediction is pretty accurate ;)

I'd love a bit of Citizen.

SEXY COUNTDOWN IS BACK.

32 days

776 hours

46586 minutes

2795206 seconds :dance:

I wouldn't care if they played Guiding Light, Feeling Good, NSC and I Belong to You on rotate. I'm just thankful I'm going.

However, I think Lizzie's prediction is pretty accurate ;)

I'd love a bit of Citizen.

SEXY COUNTDOWN IS BACK.

32 days

776 hours

46586 minutes

SEXY COUNTDOWN! Crikey is it really only 32 days away? Time has pwoper flown by this year. :stunned:

I think whatever they play it will be great fun when we're there in the crowd singing at the top of our lungs. In fact, now I actually think about it there's plenty there to enjoy even if we get a shit set. Plus Editors and PABH! And meets! :dance:

MANCHESTER FUCK YEAH!

SEXY COUNTDOWN! Crikey is it really only 32 days away? Time has pwoper flown by this year. :stunned:

I think whatever they play it will be great fun when we're there in the crowd singing at the top of our lungs. In fact, now I actually think about it there's plenty there to enjoy even if we get a shit set. Plus Editors and PABH! And meets! :dance:

MANCHESTER FUCK YEAH!

Even if the setlist IS pretty standard, we'll still have the best collection of musers ever :awesome:

Optimistic I see! ;):LOL:

Personally I'm not too fussed about MOTP/MK because I haven't seen either, but I really don't see them playing IBTY in England. Muse are so unpredictable and illogical it's maddening. On the one hand they haven't played GL in over a month while we've had a variety of openers and rotations, but on the other, their stadium record is pretty shocking. You'd really think that they'd be filling the extra slots with that favourites they'd usually rotate and a few stadium only songs (i.e. TAB) but instead they're adding in songs like Unintended, NSC and Guiding Light.

Grrr! :LOL:

This. :)

SEXY COUNTDOWN IS BACK.

32 days

776 hours

46586 minutes

OMG! So close now :)

Even if the setlist IS pretty standard, we'll still have the best collection of musers ever :awesome:

:yesey::pimp:

Plus you! :stongue:

Seriously though, I'm almost as excited for seeing pwoper musers (inluding pwopermuser) as I am for Muse :LOL:P.S. What's with the facebook absence?

Archived