Anxyous

I laughed so hard when I heard that "Hip, hip!" just before the Agitated one :LOL: It sounds like a bird being attacked!

Agreed :LOL:

That was a lot more interesting than I thought it'd be. :p Especially the falsettos near the end. Nice assemblage.

pff, it's all about the high chest notes!

You're missing the point.

The way he does it live is much harder, therefore he chooses to do it in falsetto instead.

Instead of just changing to the correct vowel.

:wtf:

Sippe, you and your technical analysation. I'm certainly not saying that's a bad thing, because it most definitely is a good thing that you do what you do, and I even do it as well, but for the love of all that is groovy, he isn't making it harder for himself by singing the "wrong vowel." Like I stated earlier, it depends on the person, and I for example, have an easier time producing Ay's and Ah's, but I find Ee's and Eh's incredibly hard to pull off up high. In fact, I can't even process the thought of myself shaping my mouth into an Ee on anything above a G4.

:wtf:

Sippe, you and your technical analysation. I'm certainly not saying that's a bad thing, because it most definitely is a good thing that you do what you do, and I even do it as well, but for the love of all that is groovy, he isn't making it harder for himself by singing the "wrong vowel." Like I stated earlier, it depends on the person, and I for example, have an easier time producing Ay's and Ah's, but I find Ee's and Eh's incredibly hard to pull off up high. In fact, I can't even process the thought of myself shaping my mouth into an Ee on anything above a G4.

And you're clearly not listening to what I'm saying so why bother trying :)

And you're clearly not listening to what I'm saying so why bother trying :)

You seem to have a tendency to not interpret what I'm saying properly either. :happy:

I was, in fact, as irritatingly hard to believe as it is, connecting it to an earlier post of yours as well. My mistake for not making that a little bit clearer, but really?

I guess I should have made it more clear. "me" is not the e sound I'm talking about, it's more of an "eh"...well depending on accent I guess. "meh" rather than "me". So the Showbiz note is just the right pronunciation, if I remember correctly.

Just one post below my post about the E vowel.

And no, it doesn't vary from person to person. If it doesn't work, you're doing it wrong. Simple as that :p

Just one post below my post about the E vowel.

And no, it doesn't vary from person to person. If it doesn't work, you're doing it wrong. Simple as that :p

1) You're completely wrong, but I don't see the point in arguing when the person in question truly believes in "loving his resistance."

2) Even through your being completely wrong, you still insist on taking credit for my post that is quoted inside yours. :happy:

1) You're completely wrong, but I don't see the point in arguing when the person in question truly believes in "loving his resistance."

2) Even through your being completely wrong, you still insist on taking credit for my post that is quoted inside yours. :happy:

1. Okay.

2. "even through your being" sounds funny.

Archived