Really, so much improvement. Awesome? Well, so many worse slip through into this thread so sure, why not?

His tapping thing (aside the start) and the whammy part were pretty good tbh,sounded entertaining. Also didn't sound like bees for once.

That is actually genuinely good.. but I can't get past how ridiculous he looks, going mental and headbanging and shit, when he's just alone in his bedroom.

I actually do that quite a bit :$

Although I'd never do it on a recorded video.

Guest Batman.
I actually do that quite a bit :$

Although I'd never do it on a recorded video.

Yeah the fact that it's being broadcasted on youtube makes all the difference :LOL:

:LOL:

The head banging in a video when on your own is rather odd, could be habit? could be plain weird...

I've always found that a bit of an odd thing to do too :chuckle: I'm not sure why people do it, they think it looks cool maybe?

Until we actually get to watch Muse play Survival live at the Olympics, we'll have to make due with watching other musicians play it. Fortunately, there are already a lot to choose from.

Here's one of my favorite drum covers, this guy nails it:

And here's a full cover from Triple J. A bit over the top, but in the spirit of the song:

So true! His guitar sound lacks any character.

I was referring to his stage presence mainly but that too! I watched the Rock In Rio live stream and it sounded naff, but I'm not sure if that's cos he doesn't mic amps live and uses all digital straight into the soundboard or something

Archived