Yeah, apparently even Johnny Marr can't replicate it because he had 4 Fender amps with the tremolos all phasing in and out of sync and can't get them to do it again :LOL:

Yeah, he had the tremolo effect on the amps working in sync and the song had to be recorded in small segments because the amps would go out of time.

Is she the Paramore cover person with you? I dont know the song, but it was really good! How does Will know her?

Yeeeeah that's her. Like, in my music tech class I'd say that I'm probably the best technically, but she is by far the best musician in a creative sense, really admire her :happy:

Will knows her because she followed him on Twitter ages ago and used to tweet him, then he recently realised that she's actually in my Music Tech class :LOL:

Girl in my class, Bucket vaguely knows her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8nFnWYD_ZU&feature=relmfu

:awesome: She's veeeery good.

Yeeeeah that's her. Like, in my music tech class I'd say that I'm probably the best technically, but she is by far the best musician in a creative sense, really admire her :happy:

Will knows her because she followed him on Twitter ages ago and used to tweet him, then he recently realised that she's actually in my Music Tech class :LOL:

:happy:

Small world indeed Haas.

Hang on, you sold your Shine?

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys, I texted him on saturday saying "Hi, are still up for the collection today?" the dick of the person just said "Nah cnt affrd it" So I flipped out on him, then put the ad back up on Gumtree. :mad:

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys, I texted him on saturday saying "Hi, are still up for the collection today?" the dick of the person just said "Nah cnt affrd it" So I flipped out on him, then put the ad back up on Gumtree. :mad:

I hate when that happens. Usually I just get people who are interested, but not actually willing to buy... like this guy who kept telling me he'd send the money for 2 days, and I got fed up and sold it to someone else...then HE flipped out and posted a long rant on the board I was selling it on.

I hope you remembered to put the Josh Homme reference in your ad again

I hate when that happens. Usually I just get people who are interested, but not actually willing to buy... like this guy who kept telling me he'd send the money for 2 days, and I got fed up and sold it to someone else...then HE flipped out and posted a long rant on the board I was selling it on.

I hope you remembered to put the Josh Homme reference in your ad again

Of course :cool:

And yeah, I was so pissed off at the sheer rudeness of "Nah cnt affrd it" At least contact ME frist with an apologetic text in english explaining why he's pulled out of the purchase?! Not 3 hours before he's due to collect it?!

You never take the ad down until after the deal is done!

You can put in the cover thread, in the creativity section :)

Was ok, but like Cyndris said, there was a fair few timing mistakes. Nice tone though, MBK3s oui?

My bad, didn't see this til now........ but oui! They are MBK3's! :)

I want to try out MBK 2's for comparison, but don't have extra money or guitar to put em into :(

I'm quite content with the MKB 3's so no need I guess......... just being a gear head. :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived