oooh, another question, do we want the "video" of us singing, or just the audio with a still frame showing our thanks? I imagine many people wouldn't appreciate seeing me sing, let alone hearing it hehe, is it alright to make a still image to plaster on the front?

Só glad we're not doing Micro Cuts. :LOL:

I'll see what I can do - I'd love to participate. I really am terrible singer though! :D I'll just check the list of "claimed" words, and pick a chorus with a lot of leftovers - as soon as there are no ears around that can be severely damaged.

Is there a name for the project already? Operation REPERCUSSION? :rolleyes:

oooh, here's an idea... On the parts where it goes all crazy and stuff (must we do what we're told parts) I can have a camera and just record me hitting a cymbal on my drum set. Then in the video that could just flash on at the crash part. Thoughts?

EDIT: Could also work for anyother instument, i guess. Just a tiny clip at a big part of someone doin a big chord on guitar, or note on bass, or something... ?

Só glad we're not doing Micro Cuts. :LOL:

I'll see what I can do - I'd love to participate. I really am terrible singer though! :D I'll just check the list of "claimed" words, and pick a chorus with a lot of leftovers - as soon as there are no ears around that can be severely damaged.

Is there a name for the project already? Operation REPERCUSSION? :rolleyes:

Operation EARBLEEDING

I asked back on page 14 if I could help edit but I think it got overlooked. :happy:

hmm... I am getting the sense that you're being overlooked. I think nobody really wants to think about the editors, they just wanna get in the vid. Anyway, I'd wait till Niall gets back on and ask him about it. :happy:

Archived