Space Dementia was sort of on Radio 1 today, at 20 past 12. They played around about 30 seconds of it then cut it off and spoke about how it was used for the Dior ad. I left at 12.30 so I dunno if she ended up playing it or not, but I looked like an idiot rushing over to turn it up, only for her to cut it off. :(

My dad was watching The Real Hussle on BBC Three and they just played about 10 seconds of Supermassive Black Hole right at the end! Might watch that program more, I learnt some cool card tricks from that program and there might be a chance they play some more Muse!

I've heard SMBH on the Sopranos,there was a scene where a stripper danced to it. I've also heard SMBH at the No Fear store at the shopping mall by my house. I was so sad when I heard that song being played from that store. If you've ever seen what kind of people shop at a No Fear store, you'll understand why I was so sad.

I've heard Stockholm Syndrome and Hysteria at work a few times. I started singing along and I freaked out some customers and my co-workers.

i know this isn't the right place to post this but i can't find anywhere else, i've just read this on last.fm:

Bellamy also talked about a DVD of footage from the Black Holes and Revelations tour, which could be released by the end of 2007, and plans for a tour with Vitriol I.D. in 2008are underway.

Does anyone know what that's about?

Muse just mentioned on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross.

Ross mentioned Beth Ditto winning coolest person but not being on the cover of NME, he asked who was on the cover and she said "errr Muse, for the third time this year".

Ross mentioned Beth Ditto winning coolest person but not being on the cover of NME, he asked who was on the cover and she said "errr Muse, for the third time this year".

Yeah, Jonathon Ross just called them three scabby students!?

And they were talking about them and what they wear...