Dr Who confidential is almost a sneaky ad for Muse songs :happy: If you go on the official Dr Who site, there's a music list for every episode, so to save you some time looking... (as well as Feeling Good):

Where abouts on the site?:unsure:

Don't Worry!!!:D

I just found it!!!:LOL:

Chris Moyles Show this morning

"we'll play muse if we get 1000 texts"

*yeah rite like THATS gonna happen*

....few songs later....

"err....we got five and a half thousand votes...:$"

*plays feeling good*

:D

Chris Moyles Show this morning

"we'll play muse if we get 1000 texts"

*yeah rite like THATS gonna happen*

....few songs later....

"err....we got five and a half thousand votes...:$"

*plays feeling good*

:D

And for that they played FEELING GOOD!?!?! That deserves bloody shrinking Universe!

I have known Muse for the first time by my trainer of sports !!

Because He likes MUSE and he makes listen us to MUSE in training course And I immediately liked !!! It was Plug in baby or New born I don't remember exactly what was !! But I have just the memory that it was magic !! It was super good like song !! I had ever heard better to date !!! And I Haven't still heard better than MUSE !!!!

It is so much well, that transports me in another world !!! Ohhh I Like Muse !!!!! It's Very brilliant !!!!

And The first and the only time that I have seen them in a concert, it was this summer in France near where I live !! At Aix-Les-Bains ( 73 ), in savoy, in the Alps !!! And It was very cool !!! It Was the most beautiful day of my life !!! I still do not manage to believe that it was them on the scene ... It was incredible for me !!!!

Excuse me for my bad English !! Because I'm French and I very very bad in English !!!! I do best that I can

When Chris Moyles played FG the other day, I kept turning it up at work (STILL trying to convert them, I figured a song like Feeling Good would be a great start as they're familiar with it) but he kept stopping it after 5 seconds. :-| But yeah when he played it all the way through, that radio was loud and any phone calls went unanswered until the song finished.

Muse on Hells Kitchen right now, btw. Maps. :) Sadly not MOYH, the other kind. ;)

of cydonia;3397560']i heard space dementia on a perfume advert not so long ago' date=' and ages ago i heard hysteria on another perfume advert :happy:[/quote']

Yeah right, I've just heard Space Dementia on an advert for "Midnight Poison" by Dior...

And I've heard Muscle Museum on a clothes shop weeks ago!

Always a pleasure to hear Muse when we didn't expect it :happy:

28 Days Later DVD advert on telly, heard about 2 seconds of Matt's scream in Shrinking Universe as it was the short version of the advert

i heard this one too.. its the 28 weeks later one.. not 28 days tho..

i heard it on the radio.. unfortunately for me the head chef at work is a complete chav and only listens to commercial radio.. theres not much wrong with commercial radio but in most cases it plays crowd pleasing trash and is the main culprit of songs being overplayed.. plus i hate adverts.. i just hate them...

one night, i was constipated like none other. i had to find a remedy for my crappy ailment, so i tried eating lettuce. that didn't work. then i munched on a bar of ex-lax. strike two. flustered, i summoned...via my trendy ipod...a relevant, b-side, muse song-- Easily. and alas, my problems were solved...

28 days later was used again on film 2007 to play over a montage of upcoming releases.

the BBC literally loves muse it seems, top gear, footy, and film!!! still they ripped off the 28 weeks later advert.

oooooooh i heard that :happy: and by 28 days later you mean shrinking universe right? :LOL:

i couldn't get to sleep for aaaaages after i heard it coz it was stuck in my head :rolleyes: