I went to wicksteed park today website here and whilst i was on the 'astroglide' i could hear all of absolution being played in the 'laser tag arena'......twas great!!!! lol

...i have also heard apocalypse please being played in Topman/Topshop in peterborough

.....so that leads me to the question: 'Where have YOU heard muse being played?"

:D

A friend from Madrid told me about them...so I heard them on my PC :p Im from Argentina.......and would love to watch them on stage ! Will that ever be possible ! ?! ! ? ! !?!? !

A friend from Madrid told me about them...so I heard them on my PC :p Im from Argentina.......and would love to watch them on stage ! Will that ever be possible ! ?! ! ? ! !?!? !

in a word...probably yes! :D

Was in dolcis, music wasn't that loud, but heard something come on, immediately thought it was supermassive black hole. As it went on, realised it wasn't until my friend pointed out it was in fact britney spears - do somethin. Shocked me a bit, but whatever. Then last night, in O'Neills knights of cydonia came on amist of all the irish music they had just been playing.

Some people singing Supermassive Black Hole while walking around Drayton Manor.....

Wooooooooooooo go them!!! :LOL: They should have sang it on apocalypse.....coz it's kinda like going into a black hole.....almost :erm::LOL: or oblivion at Alton Towers, i sang it on there :D:$

I was at the dons v chelsea pre season game 2 weeks ago, it was the first game at the new stadium:mk, and the first song to be played in the stadium was.... starlight!!! i got some funny looks for clapping along at the start:$ theyve also started playing it every week now :D

I was also shocked when i heard the piano bit in suburn on the bbc's coverage of the british open a couple of weeks ago.