Well, since the Muse in Figure Skating thread has been closed I'll spam this one ;)

I had the chance to meet Sinead and John Kerr last weekend. That's the ice-dance couple who skated to Ruled by Secrecy some time ago and is currently skating to Exo III (old thread here klick)

I told them that besides beeing a Figure Skating addict I'm a huge Muse fan. Sinead really seemed to like it and was like "Muuuse" when I told them I would miss them (it's most probably their last season) and miss people skating to Muse. Perfect Moment of my two addicitons combined :D

167199_1699914290670_1022301146_1797923_5703047_n.jpg

Well' date=' since the [i']Muse in Figure Skating[/i] thread has been closed I'll spam this one ;)

I had the chance to meet Sinead and John Kerr last weekend. That's the ice-dance couple who skated to Ruled by Secrecy some time ago and is currently skating to Exo III (old thread here klick)

I told them that besides beeing a Figure Skating addict I'm a huge Muse fan. Sinead really seemed to like it and was like "Muuuse" when I told them I would miss them (it's most probably their last season) and miss people skating to Muse. Perfect Moment of my two addicitons combined :D

167199_1699914290670_1022301146_1797923_5703047_n.jpg

wow youre lucky!

I come from the land of Australia and Uprising is played heaps in highlights packages and at half time breaks of AFL broadcasts. I've also heard Knights of Cydonia played after Collingwood vs Geelong game. Also not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but there is a "The Resistance" poster on The Inbetweeners in their common room thing in episodes 3 and 4 of Series 3 :p