It was pretty funny. I reckon Noel was a bit miffed that he didn't get hottest male though, hence the hedghog comment :LOL:

haha, bit of jealousy me thinks. they are both very good looking men/hedghogs. loved what noel was wearing too :p a bisexual dr who

On a local radio station when I was camping... and a few days later on NYE when I was the youngest at a really boring dinner and we sitting out on the back verandah, and about half a dozen people next door were doing the same thing and they played 'F**k You' by Lily Allen, then they played United States of Eurasia :) :) :)

What a rush to see the Seaside Rendezvous concert on cable TV on New Years Eve. A great way to start the new year!!! I now have it on my DVR and am watching it right now. Awesome! I heard they're working on a new album, which hopefully means another US tour coming soon. Can't wait!!!!!

Recently I heard Muse in a clothing store ion town... the song was SMBH... it was pretty cool, they don't play Muse songs around here much, so when you hear one you have to make the most of it! Also I heard Uprising on the radio last year a couple of times.. that's about all, other than the fact they're always blasting out of the stereo in my room!