Hour's worth of Muse starting now on NME TV (and starting with Undisclosed Desires and Supermassive Black Hole)

SMBH was also on MTV Rocks a few minutes ago.

Full block was: Undisclosed Desires, Supermassive Black Hole, Neutron Star Collision, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Feeling Good (HAARP), Knights of Cydonia, Dead Star, Invincible, Time is Running Out, Bliss, Resistance and Stockholm Syndrome

Edited by forevermusic

My mom wanted me to go with her on a theater play. It was something about gay love.

So there's this one protagonist who over the course of it does stand up monologues detailing the first and only time he fell in love with a guy and he says that his crush listened to a lot of Muse. He then says that he bought Muse records and didn't really like them but still listened to them because it reminded him of his crush.

What follows is a segment when he makes out with his crush while Host is playing.

Suddenly I can't listen to that song the same way ever again.

Went to London and met Benedict Cumberpatch......

but after that, we went to Abbey Road(Where the Beatles walked across..) and in the little shop they had as you come out the station they where playing Thoughts of a Dying Atheist!

So me and my friend sang a little bit before we left.

:awesome: