KoC on Radio 1 this afternoon!

Yeah! I flicked onto the radio just at the "No ones going to take me alive" bit and it must have been because I very rarely hear Muse on the Radio but I couldn't recognize the song for a second :$ I was like, it sounds like Muse but it doesn't? And then I was like OMG KOC! and internally kicked myself for my momentary lapse :rolleyes:

The radio edit is seriously crap though :(

Yeah! I flicked onto the radio just at the "No ones going to take me alive" bit and it must have been because I very rarely hear Muse on the Radio but I couldn't recognize the song for a second :$ I was like, it sounds like Muse but it doesn't? And then I was like OMG KOC! and internally kicked myself for my momentary lapse :rolleyes:

The radio edit is seriously crap though :(

:eek: That's funny, I did exactly the same. My Mum always listens to Heart (Yawn, no offence to anyone, but I think it's oldies music:LOL:) And Micheal Buble was on so I left it cos I know she likes his stuff, then it finished and I turned over the station, heard the 'No ones gonna take me alive' bit and started screaming OMG! over and over! :rolleyes:

I heard falling away with you about 3 weeks ago in HMV, Hyper Music a week ago in HMV, Neutron Star Collision in Princes Mall, Supermassive Black Hole on an advert for Primeval and all of their songs on my ipod :p

Thats awesome!! I love Primeval!! :D