Last lesson at school today, I was in art, working away like crazy and the 6th form are playing music beneath me (the music block is directly below the art block) - the base player was just fooling around and then he suddenly plays the opening to Hysteria. :dance::musesign: I'm smiling like crazy but I can't talk becuase Sir was in mid sentence, Katherine was sat opposite me - she must have thought I was a wierdo! After sir's finished, I say to my friend - who's a non-muser by the way :( - "Are you listening to what they're playing down stairs?" she nods "Thats Hysteria - MUSE!!!!!!" She rolls her eyes at me :LOL: - MUSE are my life - :D

In my head. I like to OD on my fav music. So when I'm at home I put the IPOD on REPEAT ALBUM and just keep it in my ears all night long. Therefore, it's literally in my head when I sleep. I love it. Right now I can't stop listening to Resistance. They remind me of a cross between Depeche Mode and Queen. Of course, they're way more Politically Minded than either of those bands. But that's okay. I'll love Muse till the end of Time.♥:p