I went out a few mins ago to pick up chinese food and when I got in the car and turned on the radio, they were just coming back from commercial and TIRO started :eek:

I don't think I've ever heard that song on the radio! This particular station plays Starlight and Knights from time to time, with the occasional SMBH and on rare occasions Hysteria... I even heard Map of the Problematique once or twice around the release of HAARP.... but never TIRO.

It made me :D

I was down a rehearsal studio the other day with meh band and as we started to set up what did I hear another band playing in the room next to us.. fucking Microcuts! I started spazing and my mates were just like wtf is up with him

I was flicking through channels yesterday and heard a small piece of what I think :unsure: was an instrumental version of City Of Delusion on High Altitude on BBC 2. I'd check it to make sure, but I'm in the wrong country to watch BBC iPlayer...

I was flicking through channels yesterday and heard a small piece of what I think :unsure: was an instrumental version of City Of Delusion on High Altitude on BBC 2. I'd check it to make sure, but I'm in the wrong country to watch BBC iPlayer...

yep that was played, and so was apocalypse please during the next nights show. the producers must like muse.

Also, I just heard Hysteria on Countryfile :LOL: Some interesting programmes are homing in on Muse!

Countryfile has been using Muse for years and years, always made me feel like the band had made a concious desision to allow them to use it and no one else as it was just that random :)

Supermassive on My Super Sweet Sixteen UK............

Muse! what are you up to:rolleyes:

:'(:'(:vomit::'(:'(

I'd like to ask whether you are joking or not but no one has that sick an imagination to make that up.

Muse, if you agreed to that one i know you just hate yourselves now. If its your management who took the coin and handed them your booty get new management. And if its the lable who is raping your back catalouge i suggest you ask them just what the fuck is going on because My Super Sweet Sixteen is NOT impressive. Your music was always infused with thought and meaning, and by slavering it all over this crap you are corrupting what you originaly set out to say, and corrupting it badly.

What next, Invincable on televised chinese state exicutions? :mad:

Guest QueenOfNerds
:'(:'(:vomit::'(:'(

I'd like to ask whether you are joking or not but no one has that sick an imagination to make that up.

Muse, if you agreed to that one i know you just hate yourselves now. If its your management who took the coin and handed them your booty get new management. And if its the lable who is raping your back catalouge i suggest you ask them just what the fuck is going on because My Super Sweet Sixteen is NOT impressive. Your music was always infused with thought and meaning, and by slavering it all over this crap you are corrupting what you originaly set out to say, and corrupting it badly.

What next, Invincable on televised chinese state exicutions? :mad:

Yes unfortunatly it is true:( I was flicking through the music channels and there it was.

Seriously! http://www.itv.com/ITVPlayer/Video/default.html?ViewType=5&Filter=38337 check it out! Assassin is played in the first minute or so of the episode. Crazy stuff.

Also, I just heard Hysteria on Countryfile :LOL: Some interesting programmes are homing in on Muse!

:LOL: How do people get so excited about cooking? :erm: I've never understood it...

And haha, it's all Musey and riff-y (if that makes sense) then it just goes straight into some old country music! Contrast, much? :rolleyes:

:LOL: Countryfile?! Oh my god, they really are getting everywhere, aren't they? :p

Don't know if that's a good thing though :unsure: