I heard this tuesday the opening of the Brits on the radio here in Holland. 3FM dj loves Muse so he played Supremacy a bit so nice to hear that!! He said that's how it's must be done an opening of a show!! And last week on the tv when they promoted 2 films that played some Panic Station on the background!!

I heard this tuesday the opening of the Brits on the radio here in Holland. 3FM dj loves Muse so he played Supremacy a bit so nice to hear that!! He said that's how it's must be done an opening of a show!! And last week on the tv when they promoted 2 films that played some Panic Station on the background!!

On which station was that and what mocies?

I didn't see it yet...

I heard uprising in class today! Someone was watching some kind of YouTube video while doing research for their project and the intro to that was Uprising! I think it was some kind of political video or something, it was a nice surprise :)

I was in Disneyland Paris at the start of February, and they played Follow Me several times throughout Disney Village (area outside park with restaurants and shops).

Probably the only good song I heard whilst there, the rest being taken up by their Disney Channel "Popstars" :LOL: