Feeling Good on one of the old Doctor Who Confidentials (everyone probably already knows this one). Right at the end too, definitely didn't expect it.

Oh and Supermassive Black Hole was at the beginning of an episode on the last series (relevant I suppose). That was just lol worthy though :chuckle:

JUST THEN on the radio they played one of those pre recorded "Hey this is Chris, get your votes in for the top 20 blablaa etc" and I was like hmmm that voice sounds familiar, could it be the Wolstenbeast? :p and simultaneously thinking Naaaaah it can't be and then SMBH played and I was like HOLY SHIT I JUST HEARD CHRIS ON THE RADIO :eek::LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
I was watching some TV show (I wasn't really watching) and I got really excited when I thought starlight was on. Nope, Charlie Brown :facepalm:

Ah! What a bugger! :LOL: Charlie Brown is a good song though! I know a lot of people see Coldplay as a kind of 'Rival' band to Muse but I think they're pretty good! :$

Ah! What a bugger! :LOL: Charlie Brown is a good song though! I know a lot of people see Coldplay as a kind of 'Rival' band to Muse but I think they're pretty good! :$

I like coldplay. But Charlie Brown sounds far too much like Starlight. Especially when you compare it to Starlight live

I like coldplay. But Charlie Brown sounds far too much like Starlight. Especially when you compare it to Starlight live

Ahh, I've never noticed... I probably don't listen to Coldplay enough to have realised! They are a brilliant band though! When I first heard 'Paradise' my face went :eek: 'woah! This is epic' Haha! I think it's been played too much though... It's getting a bit like 'Yeah, good, it's Paradise'...

I enjoy their older stuff a bit more... 'Clocks', 'Speed Of Sound', Violet Hill' - They're my favs. :happy:

Ahh, I've never noticed... I probably don't listen to Coldplay enough to have realised! They are a brilliant band though! When I first heard 'Paradise' my face went :eek: 'woah! This is epic' Haha! I think it's been played too much though... It's getting a bit like 'Yeah, good, it's Paradise'...

I enjoy their older stuff a bit more... 'Clocks', 'Speed Of Sound', Violet Hill' - They're my favs. :happy:

Paradise is the only Coldplay song I really like.