• 2 weeks later...

Well, my best friend gave me a gift for my 15 years old birthday 3 years ago! This gift was the Muse HAARP Tour CD/DVD pack! When i first put it in my DVD Driver i accidentaly skipped it to the No.18 ---> Plug in baby live performance! And i was so excited :)) It still is my fav song :D

I heard Supermassive Black Hole in McDonald's. That's real weird.

You've not experienced weirdness in a McDonald's until you've heard them play Cheryl Cole(Fighting for Love, I think), followed by My Chemical Romance (NaNaNa Censored; "Hugs, give me hugs, give me hugs") followed by Knights of Cydonia. :LOL: I practically died laughing.

You've not experienced weirdness in a McDonald's until you've heard them play Cheryl Cole(Fighting for Love, I think), followed by My Chemical Romance (NaNaNa Censored; "Hugs, give me hugs, give me hugs") followed by Knights of Cydonia. :LOL: I practically died laughing.

Oh dear :LOL:

Best places I've heard Muse (other than live!) are:

- Uprising while playing Laser Tag

- Plug in Baby playing rather loudly from a florist.

- Showbiz while shopping for a new pair of shoes

- The intro for Stockholm Syndrome used to play every time my sister walked into her room (we used to own a shop, and I used the old 'customer sensor' to rig it up, but that's a different story :) )

Best places I've heard Muse (other than live!) are:

- Uprising while playing Laser Tag

- Plug in Baby playing rather loudly from a florist.

- Showbiz while shopping for a new pair of shoes

- The intro for Stockholm Syndrome used to play every time my sister walked into her room (we used to own a shop, and I used the old 'customer sensor' to rig it up, but that's a different story :) )

Playing Laser Tag with Uprising on must have been rather awesome!