I was at Costco a while back and you know that huge row of really nice flat screen LCD TVs? They were playing the Neutron Star Collision video and I shamelessly dropped everything and started dancing.

I also heard Undisclosed Desires at the local Rainbow Foods store (which I thought was weird because I didn't think that UD was that much of a "chart" song in the U.S.)

Heard SMBH on 'Don't Tell The Bride' last night. :D When it started I was like I LOVE this song! then I was like it RECOGNISE this song! after those two second thoughts alarm bells were ringing! :LOL: I shouted MUSE! and my parents were just staring at me. :happy::D:):eek::rolleyes::D:LOL:

So I am watching Deadly 60 (Childrens wildllife program in the UK) with my daughter and I hear the backing track to Uprising which is then merged into the intro to Newborn...Now clearly there is an agreement between Muse and the BBC as I have also heard Sunburn as the backing music to the Augusta Masters, City of Delusion on F1 coverage and MOTP on Moto GP coverage..

I was visiting my Grandmother just before she died and Sing for Absolution was on the little call bell radio, she passed away two days later.

Then today I heard Neutron Star Collision at a kids birthday party I was at.

Wore my Muse butterfly shirt today too.

So I am watching Deadly 60 (Childrens wildllife program in the UK) with my daughter and I hear the backing track to Uprising which is then merged into the intro to Newborn...Now clearly there is an agreement between Muse and the BBC as I have also heard Sunburn as the backing music to the Augusta Masters, City of Delusion on F1 coverage and MOTP on Moto GP coverage..

I SAW THAT! :eek: Yeah I went crazy, told my sister, and then ranted on about how Radio One never play my requests for Muse on the request show. What a waste of 7 texts.

I noticed this origionally came from a thread you created that got locked - I would have said that Radio One was an unusual place to hear Muse, as NSC was playing today. I was thinking, this is the only Muse song I ever hear on there... :stunned:

Oh, well, on the same day I saw Deadly 60, at school a man came in to talk about fire danger. In the Video he used, Hyper Chondriac Music played in the background when the main charactor was talking about how he lost his girlfriend. It was really quiet, and then theres me going "OMG ITS MUSE ITS MUSE!" and my friends just stare at me like :facepalm: I'm hopeless...

It's always amazingly wonderful to be in my bedroom, hear my brother turn on his computer in the next room and hear Matt's soothing voice through his speakers. - I'm the one who makes him put the songs on my phone through ripping my MUSE CD's! :LOL:

I was visiting my Grandmother just before she died and Sing for Absolution was on the little call bell radio, she passed away two days later.

Then today I heard Neutron Star Collision at a kids birthday party I was at.

Wore my Muse butterfly shirt today too.

Awwz, Parida, I'm really sowwy for your loss. Would just like to express some sympathy for you at this hard time. :'(

Thank you for your thoughts. I put Absolution on in the car yesterday, had to skip Sing for Absolution, cannot listen to it just yet. It was quite beautiful hearing it when I saw her though, she was resting peacefully, it was like a lullaby.

Thank you for your thoughts. I put Absolution on in the car yesterday, had to skip Sing for Absolution, cannot listen to it just yet. It was quite beautiful hearing it when I saw her though, she was resting peacefully, it was like a lullaby.

You're welcome :) I wish the best to you and your family. :)