So I'm laying around in bed, right? No school for the week and I'm off work today. I'm watching iCarly, which I actually do enjoy. This episode called iFix a Pop Star is on and it's very funny. Funnier and more adult than their other episodes. It's about the iCarly crew trying to direct an award performance for a Britney Spears type pop star who is trying to make a comeback after going crazy and having baby with redneck losers n' such.

ANYWAY, at the end of the episode, when they're showing the pop singer's performance, they use some clips of what I swear is Muse's Uprising performance on the VMAs! When it started, it showed an aerial shot which I thought was strikingly similar to the VMA performance. But what really confirmed my speculations was a shot of these two girls in the front row dancing and singing along. One of them being in a red shirt. I was at the performance, so I remember seeing those girls there. AND I've watched this Uprising performance a hundred times and I clearly remember that shot of them dancing along. I don't know if it's just me being an obsessed Muse fan or what, but I'm sure that they used the VMA performance for a few shots in this episode of iCarly :LOL: Anyone care to check it out and see if I'm just going crazy?

Yesterday on Radio 1, ( The Chris Moyles Show) They were playing guess the year, I'd just walked into my brothers room and WHAM! - Feeling Good comes on - I'm like ':eek::dance:' and then I yelling 2001!!!!!!!!

- I did text in, didn't get a shout out though! :(

i first heard muse a few years ago whilst my dad had football on and i heard starlight and i allways wondered what the song was then after that i heard hysteria and then feeling good on an advert and i dicovered muse whilst watching the doctor who special of never mind the buzzcocks in 2009 and i've loved and been obsessed by them ever since and now have all their albums which i managed to buy in a month and half in 2010.

:LOL: Well, that is a very weird use of a Muse performance! :wtf:

Actually, it kind of makes sense.

"iCarly" is a show made by Nickelodeon, for broadcast on the Nickelodeon network, which is owned by Viacom, which owns MTV.

If anything, they were just recycling footage for sake of easy editing and budget for the show.