Weeeelllllll, The first time I heard muse was on a comercial. I think it was for a show called THE EVENT, da da daaaaa, lol. And i was like I CANT GET THIS SONG OUT OF ME HEAD!!! it twas uprising, SOOOO, (i'm bored :p), the next morning my alarm goes off and its the song again, and i was like FUCK IM SHAZAMMIN' IT! Then started my Muse addiction, lack of sleep, funny looks as i sing in public, and all the good stuff. I also soon realized that song is my least favorite of theirs, HOW IRONIC!!!!!! AND I HAVE ETERNALLY MISSED STUCK IN MY HEAD NOW, DA NA DAAAA! DADADADA, NANANANA, DA NA DAAA! DADADADA, NANANANA (guitar riff) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I DIDNT TAKE MY MEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:LOL::D

:(

Bliss on an Anne Widdecombe programme. So cool :p Lol, I'm watching too much TV this weekend!

That wasn't 'Piers Morgan's Life Stories: Anne Widdecombe' was it? I watched that last night or most of it anyway and Newborn came on. Watched it last week as well and Starlight was on it! :happy:

I was playing volleyball on Thursday night and Uprising came on over the loudspeakers for everyone in the stadium to hear :awesome: And about an hour later, on the way home, Triple J played it on the radio. It sounded awesome- I had the bass on its maximum and it was really really loud :awesome: :awesome:

Supermassive Black Hole as backing music on talkSPORT!

One up on Bex, exact time was 12:32:36!!

MoTP on 'So you think you can dance?'

- This has turned into a race has it? :LOL:

I'll defo get the time when I next her Muse!