weirdest thing happened last night. so i get off school at 9:30pm and walk to the bus stop when my friend megan calls me to tell me shes broken up with her boyfriend and shes going to shooters (a local bar) for open mic/jam night or whatever. and im like 'weird im right by shooters right now waiting for the bus'. then shes like 'turn around' and shes right across the street walking to shooters soo im like wtf, ill go for a couple drinks or whatever. so we walk into shooters and as were walking in the bands playing this song i recognize right away, its friggen uprising from muse!! ahaha, my friend, knowing how much i love muse, says, 'its a sign!' lmao. anywho, ya ive seen this band play before and its usually all classic rock and whatnot so needless to say i was quite suprised. :awesome:

I know this really isn't media either, but there is a website from the same people who brought us Failblog (the reason why we all use the word "fail")

http://comixed.com/vote/

If the page has been updated, here is the link to the picture -

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/9/22/69c00629-2f76-4827-8690-9d7fe4e5c085.jpg

If it's not fit to have a thread by itself, mods delete this!

^That's pretty cool and fitting (pardon the clothes pun).

But I've like heard Muse like every day from like myself like saying it.

Also on my iPod. That's right. MY iPod, not yours.

I've also heard Uprising all over the radio. It's the only Muse song you ever hear on the radio,and it's the only one anybody knows over here in Canada.

Also, I saw in a church people playing a string-quartet version of Undisclosed Desires.