Went shopping today and I heard Exogenesis Part 1 when I walked into JB Hi Fi today!

I was extremely shocked to hear it, I couldn't bring myself to leave the store until all three parts had finished. :p

The store had seem to run out of Muse CDs.

They usually have heaps of copies of all of their albums but I only found a copy of Black Holes And Revelations and the Hullabaloo Soundtrack in the entire store!

Went shopping today and I heard Exogenesis Part 1 when I walked into JB Hi Fi today!

I was extremely shocked to hear it, I couldn't bring myself to leave the store until all three parts had finished. :p

The store had seem to run out of Muse CDs.

They usually have heaps of copies of all of their albums but I only found a copy of Black Holes And Revelations and the Hullabaloo Soundtrack in the entire store!

which jb was it :) i used to work in a jb store :)

i always nicked all the muse stuff :)

I can see how that would work really well...

wat. :stunned:

It really didn't work at all! It was a programme about fish as food and was used as background when the presenter was collaring people on the street to talk to. Talk about blatant 'BBC gets Muse in absolutely everywhere, even if it doesn't fit' moment! :LOL:

Not a Muse track as such, but the (shortened) ad for the new series of Shameless contains only two lines of dialogue:

'You light a fire in my soul'

and

"i want you know'.

If that's not a subliminal Muse reference I don't know what is...

I heard the opening part of Undisclosed Desires during the preview show for last Sunday's (Jan. 24) NFL playoff game. It was only about 15 seconds or so but made me very giddy. The sportscaster was talking over it and I kept wishing he would shut up so I could hear it properly. I only caught it because I was channel flipping.

Also heard I Belong To You at a Chapters bookstore tonight in Edmonton (where it is less than 2 months to a Muse gig).

since i live in the US, Muse isn't very well known at all :( but on thursday night at my school talent competition they started playing Uprising while everyone was taking their seats :happy: though everyone was so loud it was hard to hear and the song they played after it was kesha's "blablabla", then "halo" by beyonce, and then rihanna... I'm ashamed of my country.