Matt's not conventionally handsome. Yes, he's got beautiful eyes but then there's that nose and he's pale and skinny and short.

But then there's his musical talent which for a lot of people (myself included) overrides the physical. He's incredibly hot to me but if I showed a picture of him to people who don't know who he is or what he can do they'd most probably think he's funny looking at best.

Matt is most definitely HOT!! Yes part of it comes from his amazing talent, but he really is a good looking guy. And his "looks" and facial expressions that he has...omg, so freakin hot! Not to mention the bonus of his lovely accent...

I met Matt about a month ago and though he's a quirky dresser, he is SO SO SOOO hottttt in person!! And he's a super nice guy which definitely adds to his hotness.

So overall... Matt Bellamy=sex symbol :D

You could argue this literally forever as it's a matter of taste. Also you can't deny he has a messed up nose and teeth. But he's beautiful to me, I've always thought the truly perfect things are imperfect in some way. I found him attractive the moment I saw him, before I knew anything about him, so yeah, it's not just because he's in Muse.

In all, I wouldn't change a thing.:D

You could argue this literally forever as it's a matter of taste. Also you can't deny he has a messed up nose and teeth. But he's beautiful to me, I've always thought the truly perfect things are imperfect in some way. I found him attractive the moment I saw him, before I knew anything about him, so yeah, it's not just because he's in Muse.

Hello, Lois!

I found Matt bizarre when I first saw him, and I certainly remembered him, but I didn't find him at all attractive. But when I watched him play and sing, his talent made me realise how beautiful he is as a person. Also, the way he talked so intelligently of aliens and politics made me adore him. Somehow, loving him as a person brought out his stunning looks. Now I love everything about him: His quirky laugh, his wonky tooth, his pointy nose, his skinniness. He is truely an angel.

What makes him sexy it is the image that we are made of him who is can be different from the reality. For me, a sexy guy it is not whether he is hot but the way he looks at you and the sweetness in his caresses as if you were the most precious treasure. Then for me, yes he is sexy but not knowing him I don't know if he is him really.

I just want to keep checking this thread to look at that picture I posted. Okay, maybe not sex symbol. Sex god!

:LOL::D:awesome:

He won Sexiest Male twice and Hottest Male this year...

Because he's got "crazy fans that vote more than once." (like me :ninja:) though this year I voted for Dom

nah, cant see him wanting to do the whole david beckham/britney spears style promotion thing for himself, either :)

he has been promoted as 'hot bandleader', slightly, yes, but not in such a sense that its *that* obvious as for a lot of others.

the most obvious is probably the red-jacket part of the smbh-video:LOL: (though the glitterati and the keytar might be disagreeing with me on that these days! :LOL: )

they could have pushed it further on several occations,im sure-and maybe some people have tried in the past.

but it seems he's holding on to the reigns firmly himself, wanting the music to be the most important part.

and he gets tons of respect from me for that,because i agree so much with that way of thinking :)

:D

Honestly I think most of the "hot people" are really so because of media promotion, but Matt is actually sexy. :D But still not a sex symbol. :p

Hello, Lois!

I found Matt bizarre when I first saw him, and I certainly remembered him, but I didn't find him at all attractive. But when I watched him play and sing, his talent made me realise how beautiful he is as a person. Also, the way he talked so intelligently of aliens and politics made me adore him. Somehow, loving him as a person brought out his stunning looks. Now I love everything about him: His quirky laugh, his wonky tooth, his pointy nose, his skinniness. He is truely an angel.

Well hello Ruby, yes he is an angel. I was lucky that the first time i saw him was in the Supermassive video, where he is on fire:p

Well hello Ruby, yes he is an angel. I was lucky that the first time i saw him was in the Supermassive video, where he is on fire:p

hehe! I think the first video I saw of him was Bliss

Flying down that hole with that red hair and that electrifying voice...

I want to build snowmatts, Lois :D

Honestly I think most of the "hot people" are really so because of media promotion, but Matt is actually sexy. :D But still not a sex symbol. :p

couldn't agree more :)

its scary how the media controls everything, really.... what we want, what we like.what we think.

.....of course, that is something that has been - and will continue to be used in Muses favor, too :shifty:hai thur, Warner-bigwigs! :ninja:

I can't dissagree that he has a bit messed up teeth, but that's what makes him human. his nose is perfect! Besides his teeth, he is perfect. He's sexy, hott, etc (whatever you say to explain that)

i reckon if hugh laurie can be a sex symbol then bellamy could give it a shot..

:fear: hugh is hot!

And I like Matt's nose AND teeth. I swear I really do :yesey:

Most of the advertised sex symbols do absolutely nothing at all for me

:fear: hugh is hot!

And I like Matt's nose AND teeth. I swear I really do :yesey:

Most of the advertised sex symbols do absolutely nothing at all for me

Same here. I love his nose, and I know his teeth aren't perfect, but they don't need to be. They are amazing how they are.

He's cute and attractive, I think. I don't like those very big muscular guys, they scare me.:LOL: I must say that I've had a huge crush on Matt during the Origin, Abso and BH&R times, then he was really smoking hot to my mind. Now I still think that he's goodlooking.

What's wrong with his nose? Looks pretty normal to me...:rolleyes:

I've never liked those guys who're advertised as being perfect, like Brad Pitt. He does nothing for me, dull and boring.

Rock stars are sex symbols. Matt with his guitar on stage is just the very definition of sex.:p

Archived