I think that if he wasn't famous and you saw him in the street you probably wouldn't notice him but if you shared his company you might feel differently because being sexy isn't about film star looks, a lot is about personality, confidence, expressions, things like that, and although he might not have instant appeal (on stage for example), it doesn't take watching too many interviews before he becomes attractive.:D

Though he might not have attracted girls who look like fashion models before he was famous, it doesn't sound like he really had much problem getting the girls. With a girlfriend at 13 and at 16, it doesn't sound to me that he had to wait around for very long! :p:LOL:

Guest QueenOfNerds
Yes. Matt Bellamy is unbelievably sexy. He has gorgeous ice-blue eyes, the most beautiful hands, and a dazzling smile. He's extremely clever, his mind works at a million miles an hour as well as his heart. He has an incredible singing voice and amazing talent. Matt owns the key to my heart - he just doesn't know it yet xx

1141773400_on_japan_3.jpg

Precisly why I love him xx

Awww poor you :kiss: He owns all our hearts the cad!

Guest QueenOfNerds
does that mean that Kuje is banned?

I don't think so. The mods might delete the post or something.

Edit: Oh yeah cute pic. Yeah cute.

Guest QueenOfNerds
Just as well, you girls would've turned green with envy anyway. Oh, it was just an adorable picture of Matt with whatshername.

Nope it's gone. Just can't remember that name.

Nope it's gone. Just can't remember that name.

Really I wanted to say Little Miss Perfect Britches, but that would be mean. Ooops...

But srsly, I'm sure she's a really lovely person. I hope they get married and have lot of little paranoid kids running around. :LOL:

Shizzles, missed the pic :LOL: oh well

but to anwer the question of the thread, I say, HELL NO! :LOL: It's the voice people! The voice! And the piano and guitar skills. I think that's what mainly brings on the rabid zomg-matt-is-teh-luff-of-mai-lyfee fangirlziness. And probably his weirdness.

But if you were walking down a street, knew nuffin bout muse, and see him walking to wards you, you would probably just think "wtf why does this man remind me of a meerkat?!!?" not "zomg rape me plz thnx"

:awesome:

so yes, sorry matt but you're not a sex symbol :p

Guest QueenOfNerds
Really I wanted to say Little Miss Perfect Britches, but that would be mean. Ooops...

But srsly, I'm sure she's a really lovely person. I hope they get married and have lot of little paranoid kids running around. :LOL:

Ohh that's it! :LOL: Well if anyone deserves a little happiness it's our Matty and she sounds right for him, she can look after him when he is off with his tins of beans again :rolleyes:

Archived