I think that he's KIND OF a sex symbol, but not for his looks. I mean if i'd just looked at him and hadn't seen any interviews, or heard any of Muse's music, then i wouldn't think he was that attractive. It's his weird, crazy personality that does it for me

I'd say he is a sex symbol, not necessarily for me personally, but I get it.

Rock and roll has been synonymous with sex for some time now. World culture has sort of made it so if you're a rock star or just famous you automatically are. There is something incredibly intimate about it all. Being a song writer you sort of bear your soul to the world, performing, it's all very sexually charged.

If Russell Brand can be a sex symbol, c'mon Matt Bellamy can be a sex symbol.

(Russell is funny, but just looking at him makes me want to shower, soooo don't get it)

• 5 weeks later...

Rock and roll has been synonymous with sex for some time now. World culture has sort of made it so if you're a rock star or just famous you automatically are. There is something incredibly intimate about it all. Being a song writer you sort of bear your soul to the world, performing, it's all very sexually charged.

(Russell is funny, but just looking at him makes me want to shower, soooo don't get it)

LMAO. FINALLY!!! Someone who shares that!! Seriously, though. xD. I feel the same way whenever I look at him. xD.

I don't know many well-talented guys, especially those as talented as Matt Bellamy. And those eyes... daaamnn they're so... blue. I find myself lost in thought when I look into those eyes. And that black hair is so perfect.

Not entirely sure about "sex symbol" though. He is a bit short.. he's not overly fit or anything like that.. and his teeth aren't perfect when he smiles.

Yet I find myself overly fascinated with him. He has great style both musically and physically. His dress sense is a bit eccentric, but most so-called "sex symbols" have their own style which can lead to the eccentric side also. He does make otherwise appaling clothing look really damn good (such as the Q Music Awards get-up and the infamous chicken suit).

I think he is a sex symbol to some of us. Maybe not one of those mainstream ones, but for us in the PMT, its a bit obvious that there's a lot to love about Matt Bellamy.

awww but russel is soo funneh

awww but russel is soo funneh

He's not that funny I don't think... a lot of the stuff he says is just .... wut :erm: plus he's tries way too hard to be funny and most of the time it's like.. no russell. u suk.

Matt's funny without trying to be. I prefer that :happy: natural funniness.

Though maybe Matt is cute/sweet more than sexy... actually no I take that back. He can do both.

*sigh*

• 2 months later...
For you, do you think Matt Bellamy is a sex symbol? Some people say me yes because he's hot, he has blue eyes and a beautiful smiling and he's charming... But some other people say me he's ugly... So do you find these persons are jealous or they say truth? :confused: Give me your opinion!

:D Sorry for my bad english!! :D

The funny thing about Matt, as I see it is: there are people who are 'fitter' that him, yes he is hot but some people are hotter. However, there is something about him, within his crazy comspiracy theories, guitar playing, song writing and insane genius etc. that makes him irrisistable. He is so skinny and small but SO gorgeous! Something about Matt Bellamy that makes you swoon. So yes, for me at least he is a sex symbol because he's ridiculously sexy because of 'that something'.

I'm thinking that at first you think "hell no, he's ugly" (as most non-muse fans do), but if you get to know him a little bit more, and you see him talk and act and perform etc. that he grows on you. Then you see his beautiful eyes, and smile, and that his nose isn't that ugly after all. He has.... something. But I wouldn't call him a sex symbol, because than he''ll need much more fans :p. But he could be a sex symbol for people individual :happy:. I just think he's cute, but I also think that him being THAT good with his guitar and the piano and his voice and everything certainly is a main factor. And above all, his manners (hope that's pwoper english :rolleyes:) and how he acts is just what makes him so irresistible. But that's just all my opinion :LOL:.

• 1 month later...

No he's not a sex symbol , sex symbols are people who have masses of fans all over the world and appear in heat magazine and stuff ( Lets hope he never does - more for us :D )

None of my friends even know who Matt Bellamy is ! :eek:

However I do think he's Gorgeous with his blue eyes and voice and stuff :happy:

When I first saw Matt Bellamy , I diddnt think he was ugly but not gorgeous either .

I think his talent and funniness, charm and that quirky inteligence and randomness sort of add to his physical appearance and he has one of those contagious laughs :D

So he's not a sex symbol , but hes still amazingly gorgeous and talanted

Look at him ! :eek:

Matt Bellamy blackandwhite.bmp

I think he's hot but no one would like him is he wasn't as beautifully talented as he is... I didn't mean for this to sound as offensive as it dose.

Not true. In my opinion its the interviews that make him attractive, though of course the majority wouldn't know anything about him if he wasn't as talented and its obviously a good combination.

Archived