I don't know if Matt could really be considered a "sex symbol" simply because people either think he's the sexiest mofo on earth, or they think he's ugly (my friend Kyle being in the latter category).

Personally, he's on my list of "men I would do unspeakably dirty, filthy things to"(along with Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, and Gerard Butler, just to name a few). :awesome:

My friends think he's ugly *facepalm* They have no taste. They like Justin Bieber and Jessie McCartney. :noey:

Matt for the win <33 :matt::matt::matt: But I still think that he was heaps cuter when he was younger.

Your friends are made of fail.

You win for not liking Justin Bieber. He's a girly little twat singing about things he knows not of...

I've run into him a few times in the past years, however I was not a huge Muse fan at the time and had no idea what he looked like.

But, he is just like you and I...looks like a regular person with nice features, like his hair and eyes especially.

I'm sure the feelings aren't mutual.

Anyway, I didn't recognize him. Aren't I a dummy?

I've run into him a few times in the past years, however I was not a huge Muse fan at the time and had no idea what he looked like.

But, he is just like you and I...looks like a regular person with nice features, like his hair and eyes especially.

I'm sure the feelings aren't mutual.

Anyway, I didn't recognize him. Aren't I a dummy?

:ohmy::eek::facepalm:

otherwise, very lucky you have met him:)

Must be the giant stack of paperwork driving me back here. It's either that or I should have unsubscribed from this thread.

Okay. Just as an FYI on a singing point of view - a sculpted set of ab muscles actually makes it harder to control your breathing and get as much air as you need to sing with vibrant clarity. Just look at the physical state of opera singers. Or rather, if you've ever had a screaming baby in your vicinity, their stomachs puff out and they can go for hours. (I had to babysit my cholic nephew one night :happy: - let me deaf in my left ear).

And, I'll admit his admirable nose, crooked teeth, lean frame, and smelly feet do not make him an Adonis, but I wouldn't exactly kick him out of bed either.

Great. Paperwork must me making me feverish. I'm going to go ride my motorcycle later, see if that Suzuki guy is around, and get laid.

Thanks guys.

I think from a librarian who came on here because of your interest in books as well as Muse! You've succumbed! :LOL:

Well what's better than a bookish rockstar who also happens to be attractive!?:LOL:

If he was a sex symbol in a film he'd have those stereotypical glasses that he would whip off when he became superman! But because he's not short sighted he uses blue flashing ones instead! :LOL:

Either:

A. Everybody suddenly got bored with this topic. :stunned:

B. I drove everybody away. So, my apologies. :$or

C. You actually avoided posting so I'd release the booklist. :LOL:

(Librarians do have a booklist for every topic.)

Nah, it's just a silly topic really!

You're right though it hasn't anything to do with having stunning film star looks. In fact who cares really about plastic people! :LOL: Matt's lovely. A genuine, sweet, funny, nice looking guy who doesn't take himself too seriously.:)

Plus, have to give it to him, very sexy on stage! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, sorry to bump this thread up again... but I was actually talking to a guy I met recently, who recognized a photo of Matt's bum on my wall (!!!! :LOL:) so we started talking about Matt, and he said that he totally thinks Matt's a sex icon. :awesome: I told him that I found him unbelievably attractive but in an untraditional way, and he said, "and so do millions of others judging by youtube comments. Isn't that enough to be a sex symbol?"

This is something I have pondered on for a long time. But before I start I would like to point out that this thread is really quite sad... Really, I'd like to think that Muse fans are better then this but here's my opinion.

Mr.Bellamy is an attractive man, he's got talent seeping out of his... ears (hahaha you thought I was going to say ass...) But however fame and talent aside he isn't the most attractive man alive. Feature wise I would think Dom & Chris are more "Attractive", I'm not going to get into this too deep but Chris has that whole tall and manly thing going with a strong masculine face. Dom has great facial features, he's very handsome in the face. Matt is also attractive but if you bring them down to dare I say "normal" thats how I think it works out.

Don't get me wrong I must admit even though I try desperately not to be a "fangirl" but I do find our dear Matthew quite attractive. But I've always been the kind of girl who falls for someone's mind, never looks (Seriously... you should SEE some of the guy's I've "fancied" over the past 7 years...)

But I guess what I'm trying to get at is yes he's a great looking man but sex symbol? not at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with the last poster's comment about Chris being the most manly, and I'd say he's out and out the best looking of the three, but when Matt's performing he gives the impression that he could do unspeakably filthy things to a lady so despite not being conventionally good looking in my book he definitely deserves the number one spot on the (ahem) laminated list...

• 2 weeks later...
Agree with the last poster's comment about Chris being the most manly, and I'd say he's out and out the best looking of the three, but when Matt's performing he gives the impression that he could do unspeakably filthy things to a lady so despite not being conventionally good looking in my book he definitely deserves the number one spot on the (ahem) laminated list...

:LOL::yesey:

it's his presence I have to say, that's what makes a sex symbol, not necessarily the looks (at least for my definition)

9ed5933b8765.jpg

0326ca14aa35.jpg

:eyebrows:

Can I ask where those photos are from and who the lady is? *tired*

I thought he looked a little pudgy when I met him xD Oops, prolly should'nt've said that :X

My answer is yes, for reasons everyone else has said in here: he's got charisma, charm, talent, etc. Honestly, when I really ponder it, physically, he is "ugly." But it's just that that makes me attracted to him-- he's not perfect, just like me, and he has those qualities that stick out in a positive way. He's a dork. And that's why I love him :happy:

(the thing is, his face looks different from every angle, so it's like he's dead sexy in one picture but a tad repulsive in another. whatever.)

after 4 years of being a hardcore Muse fan...I have today finnaly decided that Matt is definitely sexier than Dom....bought the Q magazine and Matt is just tooooo hot in the pics in this issue....:p

Archived