:noey: Too muscular...

I like him just the way he is!

Honestly, I'd probably find him attractive even if he wasn't in the band (of course then I wouldn't know who he is :chuckle:)

I wouldn't definitely find him attractive.

...he actually looks very similar to the past... four guys or so that I've liked. :LOL:

I'm thinking that at first you think "hell no, he's ugly" (as most non-muse fans do)...

Ha - When I first showed a YouTube video and a photo of the band to my friend, and said that I was crushing a bit on the lead singer, my friend said, "Wait - the guy who looks like a leprechaun?" Hee. :LOL:

• 4 weeks later...

YES. Matt is the freaking sexiest man on earth. He's exactly what I like. Dark or bright hair, skinny, pale, blue eyes. I usually like emo boys, which Matt definatly isn't, but matt is SEXXXYYYY!!!!!! I sooo want to make out with him :eyebrows::$

if this isn't sexy, then what is??

matt_shirtless.jpg

No he is attractive. He has nice eyes and smile. He might not blow you away unless you knew him, but it's not just his musicianship that's attractive imo.

Though not so much with drawn on veins when he was really young, having just noticed the photo above! :LOL:

Yeah, I know the opinion whether matt is attractive or not is pretty... hotly debated (people might have died), but either way, he does have kind of a weird energy about him, yeah? i don't know how to describe but he's kind of sexy in the way he acts on stage ahaha i can't keep a straight face. but, the jumping around, guitar shagging, playing on his back, passionate microphone moments, guitar licking... there's definitely something a little sexy about this guy :eyebrows:

Yeah, I know the opinion whether matt is attractive or not is pretty... hotly debated (people might have died), but either way, he does have kind of a weird energy about him, yeah? i don't know how to describe but he's kind of sexy in the way he acts on stage ahaha i can't keep a straight face. but, the jumping around, guitar shagging, playing on his back, passionate microphone moments, guitar licking... there's definitely something a little sexy about this guy :eyebrows:

:yesey:

I think that Matt isn't what most women would lust over thus he cannot be a sex symbol. A sex symbol is someone whose looks are thought as sexy in a general agreement to the public. I however find Matthew Bellamy one of the most handsome men to ever walk the face of the earth. Talent and personality always seem to beam through looks, but don't get me wrong... He sure is easy on the eyes ;)

For you, do you think Matt Bellamy is a sex symbol? Some people say me yes because he's hot, he has blue eyes and a beautiful smiling and he's charming... But some other people say me he's ugly... So do you find these persons are jealous or they say truth? :confused: Give me your opinion!

:D Sorry for my bad english!! :D

omg...yes! Hes a definite cutie (but sometimes he has that "dorky" cuteness to him,when hes goofin off LOL) , and his talent puts him over the top... the way he plays the guitar and piano, not to mention his voice is orgasmic :LOL: I think, speaking for American women, his British accent helps too ;) .. (Im not sure why that is, but you should see the moms hanging out at British Soccer Camp around here. :D ) Not everyone can pull off all the hair colors he does and look so HOT in them all.

I wonder how many people would still think he's "hot" had they passed him on the street and he had not been in Muse...hmmmm.

Well I listened to Muse for awhile before I really looked them up and then didn't know what they looked like. My friend at some point that their lead singer was ugly so I looked him up and thought she was crazy lol. Matt actually looks a lot like guys that I have liked in the past so yeah, I would have definitely given him a second look look if I passed him on the street and thought he was hot. I don't really know if he fits the typical "sex symbol" role, but most of the reasons he doesn't is what makes him so attractive, yeah?:D

Well yeah, extremely sexy but best not to admit it, or nothing you say will ever be considered objective again! :chuckle:

:LOL:

true that!!

screw objectivity!!! :fear: I'm no journalist, god damn it!!

I'm studying art, I'm SUPPOSED to be subjective and passionate,ffs! :p

and yeah... yeah. he's sexy. :stunned:

I think having the title of hottest male 3 years in a row at the nme awards due to popular vote might make him qualify as a sex symbol lol

and personally, I do find him attractive. Looks, personality and incredible music ability all being the reasons. But I'm used to people disagreeing. Pretty much all my friends ate incredulous lol

I think having the title of hottest male 3 years in a row at the nme awards due to popular vote might make him qualify as a sex symbol lol

Or having some 'crazy' fans who vote numerous times?;)

I find Bellamy attractive, although slim, dark haired musicians are my usual fancy. Of course this is all on a superficial level as opposed to anything else.

I wouldn't call him a sex symbol though. I find him attractive, but I am unsure as to whether he is on that level?

I think he's hot, and not in that kind of mainstream way. He has his own degree of hotness if that makes sense... he's just different to the kind of guys that everyone else finds attractive.

to be brutaly honest, i think thats one of the reasons why i find him as hot as i do...

hes just not like that whole cookie-cutter-ish crowd that everyone is supposed to find so riduculously sexy. they are boring as hell to me. he's not.

hence forth: he's smokin' :happy:

Or having some 'crazy' fans who vote numerous times?;)

well you could look at it that way, or u could reverse the causality and say that 'crazy' fans vote more than once BECAUSE matt is just that hot, or that much of a 'sex symbol'

you could even argue that matt's hotness drove said fans crazy! Lol

Archived