to be brutaly honest, i think thats one of the reasons why i find him as hot as i do...

hes just not like that whole cookie-cutter-ish crowd that everyone is supposed to find so riduculously sexy. they are boring as hell to me. he's not.

hence forth: he's smokin' :happy:

Probably this, yeah. I mean, in the common view he probably isn't hot, but everything about him, not just looks, make him incredibly sensual, and in that sense, yes, Matt Bellamy is sexy.

Is he a sex symbol, though? Eh... I don't want him to be a sex symbol. "Sex symbol" to me has the connotation of someone where sexiness is their greatest trait, and for Matt that's not true at all. I love him more strongly for his talent and personality.

The first time I ever saw a picture of him, I didnt think he was necessarily a sex symbol, but he just had something about him that was really charismatic. But I remember thinking how unlike a rock star he looked, and just couldnt imagine him rocking out playing the songs from OoS and BHaR.

Anyway, I think part of what makes him so hot is how it is completely unexpected it is when you do see him perform. Also his talents, and the crazy things he says/does. Though dont get me wrong, he is very attractive, just not in an obvious way.

Most females who i would show his picture to would say no. But when you think about it, he's not UGLY. And he's definitely not bad looking. (thats for sure)

Sure, he's not a SEX symbol. I can tell you he's never shown up in any of my dreams. (except for the ones where I'm at his concert and he invites me backstage and we do mushrooms until 4 in the morning)

Well, anyway, I'd say he's not the most attractive person in the world, but if you have a thing for short, scrawny people. (I most certainly do not, except for Maffoo at times)

It's just your opinion.

Most people would say no except for if they're muse fanatics. Yup.

<3

Well, subjectively, Matt isn't a sex symbol. I'm sure for most Muse fans he would be but is isn't that well known throughout the world. Yes, he is certainly talented which would add to his appeal but despite his intelligence, talent and cute speech impediment, a small, weedy, pale guy with a high-pitched voice wouldn't be considered 'sexy'

Although, don't get me wrong, Matt is incredibly sexy to me. This isn't what the thread is about.

Well, subjectively, Matt isn't a sex symbol. I'm sure for most Muse fans he would be but is isn't that well known throughout the world. Yes, he is certainly talented which would add to his appeal but despite his intelligence, talent and cute speech impediment, a small, weedy, pale guy with a high-pitched voice wouldn't be considered 'sexy'

Although, don't get me wrong, Matt is incredibly sexy to me. This isn't what the thread is about.

Well photographers appear to disagree!

100412062448179020.jpg

Would there really be glamour shots if he was seen as so unattractive?

Sorry that's so big and not a favourite or anything (I prefer natural shots) just wanted one to illustrate.

Tbh I don't think he'd want to be a sex symbol as such. He's got a bit more going for him than that! :LOL:

But it wouldn't be so difficult to market him in that way and indeed he has been. That's what I meant.

nah, cant see him wanting to do the whole david beckham/britney spears style promotion thing for himself, either :)

he has been promoted as 'hot bandleader', slightly, yes, but not in such a sense that its *that* obvious as for a lot of others.

the most obvious is probably the red-jacket part of the smbh-video:LOL: (though the glitterati and the keytar might be disagreeing with me on that these days! :LOL: )

they could have pushed it further on several occations,im sure-and maybe some people have tried in the past.

but it seems he's holding on to the reigns firmly himself, wanting the music to be the most important part.

and he gets tons of respect from me for that,because i agree so much with that way of thinking :)

nah, cant see him wanting to do the whole david beckham/britney spears style promotion thing for himself, either :)

he has been promoted as 'hot bandleader', slightly, yes, but not in such a sense that its *that* obvious as for a lot of others.

the most obvious is probably the red-jacket part of the smbh-video:LOL: (though the glitterati and the keytar might be disagreeing with me on that these days! :LOL: )

they could have pushed it further on several occations,im sure-and maybe some people have tried in the past.

but it seems he's holding on to the reigns firmly himself, wanting the music to be the most important part.

and he gets tons of respect from me for that,because i agree so much with that way of thinking :)

Yeah I agree with you. I'm not saying he should be, just that he could be! He is attractive enough, that's all I'm saying...:)

Anyway I don't know why I care. I'm just suffering from Muse withdrawal :( and posting comments on any old crap! :LOL:

Yeah I agree with you. I'm not saying he should be, just that he could be! He is attractive enough, that's all I'm saying...:)

Anyway I don't know why I care. I'm just suffering from Muse withdrawal :( and posting comments on any old crap! :LOL:

nawwww :(:kiss:

i am not looking forward to that part..... cant wait to see them in bergen, but then i know i will be seing them again a few weeks later.

but after wembley.....:(

now that shit will be brutal, i'm sure!

While he's not a really obvious sex symbol like Brad Pitt or Beckham or something like that..

He kind of oozes sexiness when he's on stage for me :LOL:

Just so we have more evidence to judge..

IMG_0350.jpg

28099490_c8cacca4c7.jpg

ujjjjjjjjjo.jpg

The confidence when he's performing is sexy. :D

nawwww :(:kiss:

i am not looking forward to that part..... cant wait to see them in bergen, but then i know i will be seing them again a few weeks later.

but after wembley.....:(

now that shit will be brutal, i'm sure!

Thank you.:) I will be seeing them at Wembley. Last time was in November which seems yonks now. But yeah when nothing's going on here too, I start missing them after a couple of days! :$ It will be cold turkey when they take that year off. I have that at the back of my mind!

BTW it might be cold turkey for them too though (they said the performing is like a drug) which means they might not end up taking that break.

Anyway...things to do! :)

He's not a sex symbol, sure. but there are something of crazy when he plays music, that is sex! and his blue eyes and his smile too! <3 but about everything. no, he's not a sex symbol. but it's his charism! he has something beautiful and sexual... sorry for my english

Archived