For you, do you think Matt Bellamy is a sex symbol? Some people say me yes because he's hot, he has blue eyes and a beautiful smiling and he's charming... But some other people say me he's ugly... So do you find these persons are jealous or they say truth? :confused: Give me your opinion!

:D Sorry for my bad english!! :D

For you, do you think Matt Bellamy is a sex symbol? Some people say me yes because he's hot, he has blue eyes and a beautiful smiling and he's charming... But some other people say me he's ugly... So do you find these persons are jealous or they say truth? :confused: Give me your opinion!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's funny. :happy:

is jesus a dog................NO

Why is the board biased? :confused:

if you look around a lot of it is about what they look like, how hot they are, etc. hence a lot of the board seems to be biased towards woman or gay men. I'm not complaining about it, just stating my observation.

Matt is definately sexy but part of the appeal for me is his talent...........he can play the piano and guitar like nobody's business.......that is part of what makes him so attractive I think..................

I agree completely. Hes one of those people who CAN look nice sometimes when the pictures taken from the right angle and such. But yeh I think the talent definately makes him more attractive.

if you look around a lot of it is about what they look like, how hot they are, etc. hence a lot of the board seems to be biased towards woman or gay men. I'm not complaining about it, just stating my observation.

Ah, ok, I thought that was what you meant. :)

I agree completely. Hes one of those people who CAN look nice sometimes when the pictures taken from the right angle and such. But yeh I think the talent definately makes him more attractive.

Seconded.

The only time I find him really appealing is when he has a guitar in his hand, or is at the keys......Pics ? They're okay.

But live is where his appeal comes in.

Guest punkstarr

I think that Matt is good looking in pics, even better in person (I was in front of him at the Muse show I went to last year). He's ridiculously talented, this appears to be confirmed; and from interviews I have read and song lyrics I have heard, seems to also be very intelligent. However I can only make my final decision on what I think of him when I am able to meet him. As the saying goes, looks can be deceiving..... :stunned:

I wonder how many people would still think he's "hot" had they passed him on the street and he had not been in Muse...hmmmm.

Well if i see peope who look similar to him i think they're hot, but then again its hard to tell, because it might jsut be that they remind me of him rather than they would have looked attractive anyway..... i dunno

I find him very attractive, and a sex symbol. I agree that his talent makes him more attractive as he is so mesmirising to me, and I'm sure to others. The way he plays guitar, and piano, and the way he sings adds to him being sexy, and his voice I think is sexy as it can be quite deep, and also very high (with quite unusual noises...hehehe). He has gourgeous blue eyes, different style, (long jackets are best, and leather trousers), and he seems quite daring which can be a sexy trait. :)

Archived