• 4 weeks later...

:$ booked my tattoo appointments weeks ago i have been so looking forward to it. now the day is here, i'm just so scared now. will go thru with it mind.

if u dont see anymore of my posts after today, you'll know the guy killed me, ok?

:stunned:

:rolleyes:

:LOL:

I'd love to get the words ''hopelessly'' and ''endlessly'' on my arms someday... *hides*

I don't know if I would ever get the courage to do it though, simply because I'm weird and would get annoyed by the fact that I won't be able to see the skin idk.

Some lufferly tattoos on this thread!

Well mines not winning any prizes for originality but I rather love it...only picture I have of it is from just after it was done...thus the secksy clingfilm...just incase anyone thought that was a fashion statement :happy:

fancyfancythat.jpg

Hee hee :D

shackalacka i really like that as a tattoo.it's a symbol they've used, but unless u like muse etc u wouldn't know!! I've got 2 (well technically 3 but one was a cover up!) now, both designed by me.the horse outline wasn't designed by me however shading n colouring was. the tribal needs touching up and sharpening up, think i'm gonna have it extended too. the horse was for several reasons, ~I LOVE horses ~It needed to be big and bright to cover the old one well they're the only reasons...but i was really stuck for colour choice...then muse released knights and invincible artwork...so i worked them together and voila!! i'm getting my third tatt done soon!!yey

102_0158.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

Well mines not winning any prizes for originality but I rather love it...only picture I have of it is from just after it was done...thus the secksy clingfilm...just incase anyone thought that was a fashion statement :happy:

fancyfancythat.jpg

i had a fake one like that! :happy:

I don't know why a lot of people want the Muse logo tattooed on them anyway. Its just so dull looking and looks crap as a tattoo sorry.

:$ thats wot i got on my wrist last week......

fancyfancythat.jpg

i do like ur tatt hun. :)

shackalacka i really like that as a tattoo.it's a symbol they've used, but unless u like muse etc u wouldn't know!! I've got 2 (well technically 3 but one was a cover up!) now, both designed by me.the horse outline wasn't designed by me however shading n colouring was. the tribal needs touching up and sharpening up, think i'm gonna have it extended too. the horse was for several reasons, ~I LOVE horses ~It needed to be big and bright to cover the old one well they're the only reasons...but i was really stuck for colour choice...then muse released knights and invincible artwork...so i worked them together and voila!! i'm getting my third tatt done soon!!yey

102_0158.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

they are nice hun. the horse is really good. :)

Someone posted on here a image that was "muse" that was quite swirly and they said it looked cool but would be quite hard to do, I have looked through quire a few pages and cant find it so if someone could post it again i'd be very please.

hope you know what im on about!

i have tattoo ,its bliss and stars on my neck.some of my friends ask me what does it mean? and i explain...first meaning is muse's song(i love bliss;)) :Dsecond meaning is big happiness,joy ....i love second meaning too:)

(sorry my eng. isnt well:)):(

fancyfancythat.jpg

Me like very very much!! I want a tattoo like that! ;)

muse_paint_logo.gif

This?

It was on the page right before this one. :LOL:

fancyfancythat.jpg

I want both of those :happy:

Has anyone ever thought of the B&H butterfly as a tattoo or is that a dumb idea? :rolleyes:

*raises hand*

I want a butterfly on my shoulder based off of a thoreau proverb and I've drawn it a few times with the B&H ones. I liked the look of it but it hasn't passed my six month test yet.

IMG_0524.jpg

That is so beautiful:D

I wanted a muse related one but could not make up my mind about design etc then decided to incorporate something musey with something personal and came up with this

mytattoo.jpg

It is simple but I love it.

Archived