Well done that looks amazing. I wouldn't personaly have any band related tattoos. Mine are symbolic and have deeper meanings. Yours looks so detailed, even the expression on the face of the man looking up. That is one of the best Muse tattoos I've seen.

Blackwings.

i like the idea of a Muse tatoo.. maybe not the logo, probably sumthing completely different.. but i love the word MUSE and the way Muse have given it more meaning.. it just resembles emotion and art and inspiration to me.. haha sounds gay i know but its true... i'd get it sumwhere on my back me thinks :) show us sum pics when its done if u get it done!!! :D

About the tattoo, think long and hard about what you want then pick something from the vast amount of muse images and find yourself someone that is capable of good art and get them to do it.

If the tattooist wont do any thing you take to them, dont use them. Cos they aint no artist and when you are getting marked for life it should be a good mark.

By all means fish for ideas from people but asking what part of your body to get it on sounds like your not really ready for body art just yet.

Now nothing to do with tattoo's did you know Muse is a medication used to treat impotence?

It is Prostaglandins which are injected into the erectile tissue of the penis! ouch!

So maybe running around with Muse tattooed on your bod is asking for trouble, if your male any way!

I want it to say failing cuz thats what he says to me

anyway tis mine, i can make it so hehe :happy:

*not meaning any of that to be offensive*

whatever. it'll never be a muse tattoo though...

i really don't understand why you'd think failing like a deadstar makes sense?

I also don't understand why people would want a tattoo... but still

I definately want a Muse related tattoo, will most likely to be lyrics. I am thinking about "cherished dreams forever asleep" as you can probably tell by my username i really like this line :LOL: It just suits me so well and I think is fairly appropiate for a tattoo. Just thing is I don't know where... :rolleyes:

its not the greatest pic

IM000112.jpg

it looks much more amazing in person :p

im gonna get alot more done with it too as soon as i get more $$$

oh

my

fucking

god

thats so coooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its ... wow ... wowwy woow woaahh

ignore me and carry on. :happy: x

I reckon if you have a muse tattoo and met Matt and showed to him he would think you're a dick.

Also, you might not like muse for the rest of your life! I love them more than any band ever, but I used to love Incubus and now I hate them. Will you love muse at 60?

Having said that if you're happy with your tattoo, fuck it nothing else matters right?

Well, if he doesn't like it, too bad. He doesn't own them.

Plus, getting a Muse tattoo doesn't necessarily mean you're obsessed. What if you just so happen to love a certain line in a song? Nothing wrong with that. If it was a picture of one of their faces then that's a different story.

Because he dosen't like obsessive fans. He dosent like the nutters, and getting a muse tattoo is pretty extreme.

Well yeah if it says something like 'I love Matt he's so hawt'

But if a song lyric speaks to you then who is he to judge? It's not his body.

Getting a permanent mark on your body for a band has to be obsessive, it's not exactly casual is it? I do think a lyric is a better shout for those who really want to do it though. If you choose a good enough one (think carefully about this!) it'll be beautiful as a stand alone sentence. I've always been particularly opposed to tattoos as I have seen sooooo many people getting bad tattoos so casually, and I just don't believe anyone will love muse as much later life time "grandad/grandma what's that tattoo?" "oh that's a band i used to like 60 years ago". I just think people are too casusal with getting them done, but if you're honestly happy with them or you can confidently say you'll love it forever there's no problem is there?

-rich

p.s. I think any tattoo of muse in any shape or form would freak the band out. But it's not like they'll ever see is it?

Well if the tatoo isn't blatantly muse, but any fan could easily relate to it it wouldn't be too bad. For example if you were to get one of the abso shadows, it could look cool when you don't know the connection with muse. It doesn't have to be obvious does it? I think subtler tatoos are best anyway..

Archived