• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just thought I'd show my latest tattoo. There is a pic of it in September's Skin Deep Tattoo Magazine (before I had the last session done) and it should also be in Total Tattoo- I haven't checked that one yet; it is also going in to International Tattoo Art Magazine whenever they cover the Hell City Tattoo Convention ( I was there last month). It was done by Ruth at Eternal Tattoos in Dorking (she owns the tattoo design copyright), she has done most of my tattoos, I have around 70 hours on me now :p I tried uploading it to the main website's "Fan uploaded pictures" section last month but there's no sign of it on there yet :rolleyes:

The tatoo is on my left arm BTW.

:D PerfectlyImperfect

1912069973_Musetattoo.jpg.8c6f826c323d290ad1a41007c1b0f308.jpg

Hi,

Just thought I'd show my latest tattoo. There is a pic of it in September's Skin Deep Tattoo Magazine (before I had the last session done) and it should also be in Total Tattoo- I haven't checked that one yet; it is also going in to International Tattoo Art Magazine whenever they cover the Hell City Tattoo Convention ( I was there last month). It was done by Ruth at Eternal Tattoos in Dorking (she owns the tattoo design copyright), she has done most of my tattoos, I have around 70 hours on me now :p I tried uploading it to the main website's "Fan uploaded pictures" section last month but there's no sign of it on there yet :rolleyes:

Nice, but a bit too bigg and obviously for my liking. :erm:

I have over 70 hours of tattoos one me, the Muse tat only took 12... :LOL: If I got an atypical teensy-weensy tattoo it would look pretty daft next to the rest as all my work is pretty big and mostly symmetrical across my body. I'm too old for tiny bits and pieces, it looks really bad when they all start to join together...:eek:

D :D

Hi,

I LOVE IT.

i turn 18 in a few months and am planning on getting the muse lyrics that mean the most to me on my wrist (which i have yet to decide :p ) . i just think it would be cool and better than some lame start which i was planning on getting.

i just dont want to regret it in a few years... but with lyrics, i dont think i'll ever hate it. as long as it's meaningful.

Yay! Got the heart symbol on the back of my neck today. :happy: I was gonna get the logo above it but I think I want it somewhere else. Dunno where.

pictures pictures?

im considering getting that on my hip for my 2nd tatt. ive caught the bug for getting them now!!

i turn 18 in a few months and am planning on getting the muse lyrics that mean the most to me on my wrist (which i have yet to decide :p ) . i just think it would be cool and better than some lame start which i was planning on getting.

i just dont want to regret it in a few years... but with lyrics, i dont think i'll ever hate it. as long as it's meaningful.

See i want lyrics, but i dunno if i'd get them on my wrist, i'm not sure!

I'm deffo get a new tattoo on my wrist, but i don't know what. Something subtely Muse related would be cool, but i don't want anything too big and obvious! ARGH!

*by the way, that's supposed to say "star" instead of "start" haha.

but that's what i was thinking too. i'm just worried that if i get it on my wrist... it my affect my chances of getting hired somewhere in the future...which is ridiculous. because i know when i get one, i'll probably end up getting a sleve. :rolleyes:

*by the way, that's supposed to say "star" instead of "start" haha.

but that's what i was thinking too. i'm just worried that if i get it on my wrist... it my affect my chances of getting hired somewhere in the future...which is ridiculous. because i know when i get one, i'll probably end up getting a sleve. :rolleyes:

Haha!:LOL: but yeah i know what you mean aswell, which is why i want something small, so it can be covered when necessary by say achunky watch or bracelet!:D

I hate how the work force discriminates against people with tattoos showing.

pictures pictures?

im considering getting that on my hip for my 2nd tatt. ive caught the bug for getting them now!!

Almost forgot to post a picture! Sorry, my hair is in the way. That was about an hour after I got it so it looks better right now.

SMBHSymbolTat1.jpg

I really like it, and I got it for myself, meaning, I don't show it off too everyone around me.

See, that's what I wanted but with the actual Muse logo. I want it for me.

I hate how the work force discriminates against people with tattoos showing.

Almost forgot to post a picture! Sorry, my hair is in the way. That was about an hour after I got it so it looks better right now.

SMBHSymbolTat1.jpg

i love that!! looks great! i'm defo more inclined to get it done on my hip now!

did the colouring in of it hurt much? how long did it take?

Archived