thankyou to all who posted nice comments!!if it was left to me i'd look like a patchwork cloth with how many tattoo's i want!i would show you my third one....but it's at the tattooist!!it's an unusual shaped heart outline, with my nans initials in it.i didn't want the typical heart,dagger,scroll bollox....it's old school for a reason!!(no offence to anyone, just not a fan of that stuff)so i came up with my own design....as i couldn'[t have my nan's initials tattooed directly above my heart, i had to settle for having them inside the shape of one!!i want Bastet on my body somewhere as well, the egyptian cat goddess.....i always liked the idea of iccle kitty pawprints round my ankle going down my foot too!!some really nice tattoo's people have on here...i like both the '4 heart' tattoo's!!

After...

23042007hr7.th.jpg

23042007002ba3.th.jpg

I still love MUSE, just not on my arm forever ;)

Nice coverup. Was it inspired by VOIVOD's logo? ;)

voivod.jpg

Like someone said earlier, T-shirts and hairstyle are cool but a tattoo... nope. But I'm thinking of adding little NIN and MUSE logo each side of the back passenger's little window on my mazda3 . Should be cool... I'll post some pics when done... Anyway...

*Goes searching for a 'post pics of your ride' thread*...

I like tattoos, and have been thinking about getting one for years, i'm scared though. :$ Some of the tatt's here are amazing, I especially like the Muse flower one. I was thinking if i'd get anything i'd get Muse written in Tolkein Elvish, which looks pretty and would combine two of my geeky obsessions in one handy form. :D

I like tattoos, and have been thinking about getting one for years, i'm scared though. :$ Some of the tatt's here are amazing, I especially like the Muse flower one. I was thinking if i'd get anything i'd get Muse written in Tolkein Elvish, which looks pretty and would combine two of my geeky obsessions in one handy form. :D

My friend got her name in Elvish on her shoulder...looks very pretty :happy: LotR is love. ^___^

I'm planning my next muse tattoo now...*ponders*..something to do with Butterflies and Hurricanes or Easily...those being my favorite songs...and ideas are welcome :D

I love that stylised Muse logo posted above somewhere...that would look very nice on a shoulder or lower back

Nice coverup. Was it inspired by VOIVOD's logo? ;)

voivod.jpg

Like someone said earlier, T-shirts and hairstyle are cool but a tattoo... nope. But I'm thinking of adding little NIN and MUSE logo each side of the back passenger's little window on my mazda3 . Should be cool... I'll post some pics when done... Anyway...

*Goes searching for a 'post pics of your ride' thread*...

no, never seen this VOIVOD before.

but I did make the design myself

and i still have to finish this dragon head on top.

it should be filled with black. or some color, have not decided yet how

to do it.

awwww bless ya hun!!....you need to watch out with henna sometimes!!however it can be a really good way to decide whether you want a permanant one or not tho!

thanks :) yeah thats what i'm planning to do! thats why i got it in the first place. to see how it looks like on me and stuff. now if i imagine it in colour, it looks really pretty :happy:

i don't know about anybody else on here with tattoo's....but i find it sooo addictive.i love the buzz of knowing it's going to sting a bit, i love watching it take form and when you se the finished result.....everything!!! it's just a great experience. for anyone not too far from the cambridge area...it's really worth getting in touch with English Rose in peterborough.they've got an incredible bunch of tattooists and have won god knows how many awards!and their prices are bloody reasonable....unlike some tattooist's such as Stix in Norwich and Tattoo Crazy in Cambridge!!

that quote/slogan is good, it looks pretty with a really deep meaning!!!great.i'm not one for faces tattooed on me either, wether the person is alive or not!i've just got my simple little heart with initials in as memory to my nan......another one i don't get...people having partner's names on them i could never do that!!how do you possibly know you're going to be with that person for the rest of your life?????if obv they pass away (in memory again) fair enough but??why?lol

Archived