Does anyone have a bigger picture of this? I may get the Drums tattooed, but slightly edited (right handed kit, no rhythm crasher).

I think that pic is really cool...

I was so dissapointed reading the start of this threat....I have no tattoos yet and getting a muse tattoo will be my first...they have changed my life and I cant wait to tell others about it when they ask...this is a muse fan site and I hear nothing but a lot of hating...it really upsets me...

I was so dissapointed reading the start of this threat....I have no tattoos yet and getting a muse tattoo will be my first...they have changed my life and I cant wait to tell others about it when they ask...this is a muse fan site and I hear nothing but a lot of hating...it really upsets me...

i think muse tatts are awwwesome. do you know what you want to get?

I avoid lots of threads on here cause of it. There are loads of nice people, though. :happy:

I was at the Arizona show last night and a guy I met took a picture of my tattoo. :LOL:

Just ignore anyone bitching. It's your body! I was 23 when I got my first tattoo and it was only about 1"x1" on my right hip. You've gotta start somewhere! Just make sure you do some research, not just on the tattoo subject but on the artist. Going to the local shop isn't always a good idea unless you happen to live near a fantastic artist. Make sure they're registered with the health department etc.

Good luck!

D x:D

Do you know any artists? It would be really coll to either pick your favourite OoS track or the overall "feel" of the album and describe how it makes you feel etc to a really creative artist and see what they come up with. Often art college students are looking for unique ideas for projects, you can contact local colleges, meet some students, look at their portfolios etc. When you find someone who's on your wavelength and gets what you're after, is really creative and has a style you like you can reward them by having the finished piece tattooed!

Just an idea?!

D x:happy:

Do you know any artists? It would be really coll to either pick your favourite OoS track or the overall "feel" of the album and describe how it makes you feel etc to a really creative artist and see what they come up with. Often art college students are looking for unique ideas for projects, you can contact local colleges, meet some students, look at their portfolios etc. When you find someone who's on your wavelength and gets what you're after, is really creative and has a style you like you can reward them by having the finished piece tattooed!

Just an idea?!

D x:happy:

A great idea!

I've been wanting to have a whole day to listen to every single Muse song. I have so many favorite lyrics so I want to narrow them down. Maybe make an image of what it's saying or something. I haven't had time, though. :( I'm still planning on doing it. I might get something tattooed of whatever I come up with aaaaaaaaaand my other idea. :D

Sounds like a good plan to me! The more time you take to think of a design etc, the better it will turn out. I usually spend about 2 years planning from the initial "I want a new tattoo" stage to actually getting it started. I love all my tattoos :happy: but my Muse tatoo is my favourite so far! I do have one other "tribute" type tattoo of a motorcycle racer from my home country, Northern Ireland, when he raced at the Isle of Man TT and won 5 races in one TT week. He was pretty surprised when he saw the picture but was amazed at the detail and glad I wasn't some obsessed nutter (we met loads of times)! LMAO! :LOL:

Have fun designing!

D x

Sounds like a good plan to me! The more time you take to think of a design etc, the better it will turn out. I usually spend about 2 years planning from the initial "I want a new tattoo" stage to actually getting it started. I love all my tattoos :happy: but my Muse tatoo is my favourite so far! I do have one other "tribute" type tattoo of a motorcycle racer from my home country, Northern Ireland, when he raced at the Isle of Man TT and won 5 races in one TT week. He was pretty surprised when he saw the picture but was amazed at the detail and glad I wasn't some obsessed nutter (we met loads of times)! LMAO! :LOL:

Have fun designing!

D x

Yeah, that's very true. I'm not in a rush right now. I just want to make sure it's exactly what I want. I'm barely picking out spots. lol

this is my muse-related tattoo . . i finally got it !

i've always been a big fan of muse, so i kinda wanted to make a tribute,

but not anything related to their bandname or any of the members, so instead

i wrote 'hyper chondriac music', which is one of the most importantsongs/one of my

favourite muse songs. the lyrics means a great deal to me;

another thing was, that i wanted to have the tattoo finished before muse's gig

here i denmark the 24th of october. <3 and i designed it myself.

dsc00057dy5.jpg

Just ignore anyone bitching. It's your body! I was 23 when I got my first tattoo and it was only about 1"x1" on my right hip. You've gotta start somewhere! Just make sure you do some research, not just on the tattoo subject but on the artist. Going to the local shop isn't always a good idea unless you happen to live near a fantastic artist. Make sure they're registered with the health department etc.

Good luck!

D x:D

Hello, are you Denise?

I've just seen the photo of your avatar tattoo in an old issue of Skin Deep-Nov 2005. I was just going through some old mags before recycling and I recognised it. I got 2 of my tattoos done at "Tusk" by Matt Difa, who's boss Dave Bryant (with Lucifire) is on the cover.

You're right about thinking clearly about what you want from your tattoo artist. It took me years to work out the best design and to find the right artist for my wings, but it was worth it. My ourborous tattoo was based on an Edwardian piece of jewellery designed for the actress Sarah Bernhart when she played Cleopatra. But sometimes we get a tattoo on the spur of the moment:eek:. Mine was prompted by a mad 36 hours in Seattle, trying to cram everything in, before going on to Vancouver (I think I was still on a high from the seaplane) last month. Luckily I had the foresight to put where the sun doesn't shine, just in case:$

I like your Matt tattoo too, did you get it done at the same place?

Nice one, polaroid paranoia.

Is that your hand writing? :eek:

If I ever might decide on a line, would you do me the honour to write it down?

Btw, how much was it? :erm:

i'd love to help you out. you're going to the muse concert in denmark too, right ?

then we could talk something over ^^

oh, and it is my handwriting yes - or, very close to at least. i edited quite a bit,

to make it look more flashy ! ^^ - i payed 600 DKK for it.

yeah, we'll figure something out in the bar after the concert.

and if im drunk enough, i'll prob. even continue the conversation

in german :LOL:

:LOL:

Oh yeah... Let's decide on some Musey Tattoo when drunken.

Dad would kick me out of the house if I hadn't left it already. :LOL:

Everytime I mentioned I'd like a tattoo he got a bit angry, dunno what he'd do when I tell him I got one after getting drunk. :LOL:

:LOL:

Oh yeah... Let's decide on some Musey Tattoo when drunken.

Dad would kick me out of the house if I hadn't left it already. :LOL:

Everytime I mentioned I'd like a tattoo he got a bit angry, dunno what he'd do when I tell him I got one after getting drunk. :LOL:

oh, well. just don't mention it at all ! ;)

anyways, yeah ! of cause it should be decided when drunk. and hey, copenhagen's got a GREAT tattoo shop anyway :LOL:

oh, well. just don't mention it at all ! ;)

anyways, yeah ! of cause it should be decided when drunk. and hey, copenhagen's got a GREAT tattoo shop anyway :LOL:

:LOL: Hey, if I'll get a tat I'm going to whore it around the first time. Including at least my Mum. :LOL:

It has?

And I have a credit card.

And I might have time.

Daaaangerous

Err yes, time, how much time do some lines written lines take?

Questions I didn't pay much attation to, I just realize.

:LOL: Hey, if I'll get a tat I'm going to whore it around the first time. Including at least my Mum. :LOL:

It has?

And I have a credit card.

And I might have time.

Daaaangerous

Err yes, time, how much time do some lines written lines take?

Questions I didn't pay much attation to, I just realize.

yeah, it has. baby lou tattoo; they're really good. but you have to book time anyway.

but a line like mine . . i s'pose it took about 15 min.

Archived