Rose, I defo think you should get the lines from SS, it's just really pretty and would look really good with the stars :) (but don't hate me if I get these lines too one day!! lol)

Wow - just been reading last few pages (buggered if I'm going through ALL of them!) and you guys have some amazing tattoo's! I have 2 but they aren't Muse related, just personal to me - but love your Darkshines one Celtic and very impressed with yours Stansfield, how long did that take (I don't have writing on either of mine so no idea how long it would take!).

Will pop you on msn when I get home as can't have it at work! :(

Mine took about 30 minutes, it was really quick... he did it once in like 10 minutes and I thought 'wow, that's it?!' but then went on everything again to make it look perfect lol

thinkin of getting the muse logo on my arm but having the 2 thick lines either side of text running all the way around my arm(bicep area) and also maybe instead of the text just being MUSE im thinkin MUSEINVINCIBLE is the muse font obv. ...as Invincible is my fave song etc... would be cool im thinkin...gotta bon jovi related tattoo..tis time for a Muse one on my other arm! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted a butterfly on my lower back with lyrics going around it.

either; You've got to change the world

or; Don’t let yourself down, don’t let yourself go

That song just got me through a rough time and means alot to me.

but, i have to wait 'til next year - unless i get it done without telling dad :LOL:

musetattoo.png

:eek: I wanted that - on your hip? :happy: <3

supermassiveartworkttat008.jpg

supermassiveartworkttat009.jpg

:eek: They are gorgeous - love the OOS one :):)

wow, thats beautiful.

thankyou :)

the next tattoo im getting are some words along ym arm someone very important to me said, they have gone missing since.

ze words are:

@my lonely one, my one and only one@

stupid, yeah, but not to me :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got a pink floyd tattoo and want a muse one.

i was thinking of maybe the KOC horse (the purple swirly thing) and in an arch round it saying Knight of Cydonia

Or a picture of a woman with the tubes coming out of her bottom half and My Plug in Baby Crucifies My enemies underneath it.

What to get next? KoC horse? Plug In Baby aliens? More text?

Mhmm, the horse sounds tempting.

I've seent the little orange animal things from the OoS booklet somewhere in this thread. Maybe I might go for them, or something lyrical? :erm:

Whaaaa, this thread makes me break with everything I said I wouldn't do, and I just don't know anymore what to get, as I did only half a year ago. :rolleyes:

But, Since I don't have the money, and I don't think my grandparents are going to give it to me as a gift, I'll have plenty of time pondering about that question.

Archived