im new to the forums, but i have been muse obsessed for about 3 years now. im sure ill get into the forums as time goes on.

anyway, im going to get a tattoo soon and i want it to be something muse related. ive though about just the band name, in the classic MUSE style with a bar over and under it. ive also though about something a little more subtle like sing for absolution in the classic muse font.

do you guys have any ideas or suggestions for me? its going to be a relatively small tattoo, and most likely just black with no color. it will go on the underside of my forearm.

im new to the forums, but i have been muse obsessed for about 3 years now. im sure ill get into the forums as time goes on.

anyway, im going to get a tattoo soon and i want it to be something muse related. ive though about just the band name, in the classic MUSE style with a bar over and under it. ive also though about something a little more subtle like sing for absolution in the classic muse font.

do you guys have any ideas or suggestions for me? its going to be a relatively small tattoo, and most likely just black with no color. it will go on the underside of my forearm.

welcome to the forums :happy:

eek I think the logo or muse font may be a bit, wrong. Id go for ur fave song name or lyric or whatever. And choose a nice and original (as possible) font. Like I did. With my dead star tattoo.

I want another muse tattoo. Help me with ideas please. x

Hey - new tattoo looks cool, muse-queen.

Not going for the robot for the time being, Rose?

Planning another one but haven't decied on what or where yet so long way to go before that happens!!

-x-

Haven't decided, foxy robot would be cool, you know the one Kuutar posted on our board?

:rolleyes: trust you rose

lol

its a tattoo and i dont care :p:happy: xx

:p Quiet, bitch *whips* :LOL:

• 1 month later...
eek I think the logo or muse font may be a bit, wrong. Id go for ur fave song name or lyric or whatever. And choose a nice and original (as possible) font. Like I did. With my dead star tattoo.

I want another muse tattoo. Help me with ideas please. x

I'm getting 'Butterflies and Hurricanes' written in cursive on the inside of my foot

If thats any help :p

im thinking of getting "deesse amo a mortuus astrum" on my b00b

it means "failing like a dead star" ~ from my fave song :happy:

has anyone else got b00b tatts?

I've always thought it was "fading like a dead star", I could be wrong though...either way, you don't want the wrong thing tattooed on your b00b. :stunned::LOL:

I've always thought it was "fading like a dead star", I could be wrong though...either way, you don't want the wrong thing tattooed on your b00b. :stunned::LOL:

lol i know

well ive got a nipple piercing so i may aswell just ruin that b00b with a tatt too...then if people dont like it they have the other one to look at :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived