I'm from Romania - don't have a pic on the PC - tatoo is on my back ;) - The person that made my tatoo is my best friend ( he wants to be a painter so he immitates almost anything perfectly ;) ) - also read my signature

i have pictures. . . there a bit blurry there hard to take of yourself :confused:

DSC01992.jpg

my friends, i did it on her. . .

DSC01991.jpg a bad shot it looked alot better, ignore my flabbeh tummeh!

DSC01990.jpg before i painted it, sorry its such a crap picture! /blurry:stunned:

You'll not like Muse one day you know. Then I can say 'I told you so...'

I dont understand how you can stop liking a band. Even when you dont like their latest stuff you still say "well, their old stuff is good."

Getting a muse tattoo is a good idea. I've contemplated but im not definite about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually wanted a muse tattoo for a while. It was going to be some design (I can never make up my mind, i've been working on it so much) and the word 'Glorious' was going to be incorporated with it.

It's more symbollic too because that word and song has really helped me get through alot of bad things that happened half a year ago.

As desperate as I am to get it, I'm going to wait. I got my first tattoo in January on my hip. It's the blue oyster cult symbol which is also an image in mythology. Even though I wanted it for 5 years, I feel as if i shouldnt of done it because a) it's a band logo b) it was done unprofessionally, so it's faded and uneven c) i'm underage so i'm constantly paranoid that my parents will accidentally see it and d) i'm scared i'll regret it and have to pay alot of money to get it removed

SO my point being, hold off on the band tattoos unless there's a story behind it. Don't get the logo, get something that is Muse but only a true Muse fan will reconize.

:) Sorry for my rambling

Archived