my dad always said the only tattoo he'd ever get would be of a hare so my next one's going to be a hare

i was thinking maybe something like this *obv not this big*

critisisms/comments needed

please and thank you :happy:

Looks cute. :happy:

I guess, but the tattoo is really for you and your enjoyment.

And that's why I never get why people want some on the back of their shoulders.

You'd be only able to see it if you bend yourself in front of a mirror. :rolleyes:

I've been thinking of getting another tattoo for a while, this time Muse-related, but i have no idea what to get :unsure: maybe a writing. I don't know where to get it, either. My only tattoo's on my right forearm and i can't get anything too conspicuous cause i'm a teacher.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I've been thinking of getting another tattoo for a while, this time Muse-related, but i have no idea what to get :unsure: maybe a writing. I don't know where to get it, either. My only tattoo's on my right forearm and i can't get anything too conspicuous cause i'm a teacher.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Well, what's your favorite Muse song? :)

errr... that's a toughy! :unsure:

i may have put it wrong, it's not that i don't have any idea, i have too many ideas, more like :D

oooh lol! Make a poll then :p:LOL:

Or just think really touch which one means most to you.

I wasn't sure which sentence to do, I have a few I wanted. But then one line just meant a bit more.

oooh lol! Make a poll then :p:LOL:

Or just think really touch which one means most to you.

I wasn't sure which sentence to do, I have a few I wanted. But then one line just meant a bit more.

lol, i may make a poll after all... haha, that's a rhyme!

cetat1uu3.jpg

cetat2ho0.jpg

are those all of your Muse tattoos or do you have more?

and i really love this one:

musetattoo.png

but i don't want to be a copycat

are those all of your Muse tattoos or do you have more?

but i don't want to be a copycat

Nice font, Liron.

Yeah, that'S a problem... So many nice ideas, but using them might feel like stealing or coping. :erm:

Still I think I go for the OoS flying alien thingys. :happy:

Just have to find out how expansive and then start saving....

Nice font, Liron.

Yeah, that'S a problem... So many nice ideas, but using them might feel like stealing or coping. :erm:

Still I think I go for the OoS flying alien thingys. :happy:

Just have to find out how expansive and then start saving....

But dat iz wot eye hav :(

:(

*sigh*

What I said about copying.

I use the Origin forks on my legs as an alternative then. :erm:

Got dat az wel lolz.

I have the forks, the snimal, the MUSE logo, and "objects are closer than they appear". And soon, the KoC horse, but I'm making it a unicorn.....:D

Thanks Georgy :D

And Marina, I have 2 more tats but that's my only Myooze related one. I wasn't sure if I should do that line or 'paradise comes at a price that I am not prepared to pay', but ended up doing that because it reminds me of my grandma :(

I don'thave any lyrics yet, I was considering "Look to the stars, let hope burn in your eyes", but the question is where?

I was thinking about something from PiB, but there are no lines that would go too well alone in. :erm:

Maybe

And we'll love and we'll hate and we'll die

All to no avail, all to no avail

:erm:

And Again we have similar ideas...... :rolleyes::LOL:

But yes... where should it be?

Sorry for the bump just wanted to post my new baby lol

Been wanting to get this done for ages (well, it was a different sentence from CE first but something personal happened that made me feel this sentence is more suitable)..

It was very hard to take a picture of it cos it goes around my left arm in a sort of spiral thing.. *dunno how to explain in English*

there's a star between the two sentences...

It's only a few hours old so that's why it's looking red and strange lol

cetat1uu3.jpg

cetat2ho0.jpg

Thats a really beautiful tat Liron :happy:

I asked about that, because I wanted binary code going along the sides. The tattooist said it was pointless because he skin make up of the soles of your feet are different to the rest of your skin, and even a permanant tattoo would only last about three months.

I asked about that, because I wanted binary code going along the sides. The tattooist said it was pointless because he skin make up of the soles of your feet are different to the rest of your skin, and even a permanant tattoo would only last about three months.

oh. oh thats really put a huge dampner on my plans. I was going to get writing on the soles of my feet or at least along the sides of the insole....GHEY.

did you draw it yourself?

no i cant draw animals :( wish i had done

That's lovely!

Thank you :happy:

Would be awesome, when you showed me I thought how nice and cute it was, and the purpose behind it is also something which I like. He'd be proud hunny :happy:

Zach's photoshop skills FTW :p

thank you :D and i could have done it myself but you offered and had nothing to do :p

Looks cute. :happy:

cheers :happy:

Archived