Biffy clyro have just announced a uk autumn tour which clashes with muse's tour, from the 6th-22nd :(

Guess that crosses out maramaduke duke too. Damnit!

Now I have no idea who's going to support xD

Hopefully, they're planning to be suprise support at Birmingham with Muse on the 10th because thats one of the only dates they're missing out. :p

Biffy clyro have just announced a uk autumn tour which clashes with muse's tour, from the 6th-22nd :(

Guess that crosses out maramaduke duke too. Damnit!

Now I have no idea who's going to support xD

Hopefully, they're planning to be suprise support at Birmingham with Muse on the 10th because thats one of the only dates they're missing out. :p

Wheres the Biffy Clyro tour been announced?. Maybe just a co-incidence but that's the exact same dates as the 2007 tour...including missing out the 10th...

Wheres the Biffy Clyro tour been announced?. Maybe just a co-incidence but that's the exact same dates as the 2007 tour...including missing out the 10th...

on NME.com

going to the manchester date on the 7th :D

3 days after Muse haha

what a week that'll be :)

ah crap my bad, damn you nme. Its still around the same dates :p

It will be a good week, actually it will be a brilliant autumn! editors, biffy, alexisonfire and MUSE!

woo

same apart from editors! haha

it's going to be a brilliant couple of months :D

same here. oh and i see friendly fires tour ends just before muse's uk dates, this looks promising indeed.

Friendly Fires <3

i see them in two weeks supporting Blur :happy:

Were they really THAT bad at Marlay? Honestly everyone slates them. :LOL:

they weren't horrible... but i had the (dis)pleasure of seeing them again the following night supporting KOL and two nights in a row made me want to stick a pin in my eye

and the drummer :facepalm:

Were they really THAT bad at Marlay? Honestly everyone slates them. :LOL:

For me (in Dublin last year) it was more their style than their content I didn't like. As for that scary stomach............

and the drummer :facepalm:

:LOL:

It was actually pretty funny how people were laughing when the drummer came up on the screen. It was just the same beat over and over again :LOL:

They're actually really dull live though. Their studio recordings are probably better than their live performances. I wouldn't be interested in seeing them live again...

And as for MCR. I do actually like them, although I think the majority of people here don't :chuckle: but Gerard's voice live rather grates on me. The rest of the band are very good live though, and Gerard does have great stage presence despite his crappy voice :awesome:

:LOL:

It was actually pretty funny how people were laughing when the drummer came up on the screen. It was just the same beat over and over again :LOL:

omg

lamest. drummer. ever.

They're actually really dull live though. Their studio recordings are probably better than their live performances. I wouldn't be interested in seeing them live again...

:yesey:

totally agree, dont mind the album but i can tell ya i am not looking forward to enduring them again when i see kings of leon in a few weeks! (the things i put myself through to be onthe barrier)

Archived