Maximo Park

Kaiser Chiefs

Kasabian

Franz Ferdinand

Pendulum

The Fratellis

Biffy Clyro/Marmaduke Duke

:happy:

not too sure about the kaiser chiefs, franz ferdinand and pendulum... on what are these suggestions based actually ?:p just a random guess?

Guest QueenOfNerds
If Noisettes were ever to support Muse (or any band) again, I would definitely turn up late.

I'm going to throw a curveball and suggest Shiny Toy Guns as a slightly "out there" choice of support. (Different record labels though).

That was really bad wasn't it :LOL:

One of these sort of possible bands:

Weezer

Maximo Park

Kaiser Chiefs

Kasabian

Franz Ferdinand

Pendulum

The Fratellis

we have already ruled out Biffy clyrro/ etc, , their tour takes places at the same time as muses. dates don't fit.

maximo seems a cunning choice, but i;ve heard their new stuff isn't great live, know 2 people who went sperately to different gigs and didn't like it,

Weezer

Maximo Park

Kaiser Chiefs

Kasabian

Franz Ferdinand

Pendulum

The Fratellis

They're all way too big to support. They only seem to get bands like that for special one off shows.

Weezer

Maximo Park

Kaiser Chiefs

Kasabian

Franz Ferdinand

Pendulum

The Fratellis

Yes to any of those. Aren't Weezer doing a tour right now though? Into September I think? It's possible they would extend it into the UK. That would be great but I kind of think it's unlikely. I would love for that to happen though.

If Noisettes were ever to support Muse (or any band) again, I would definitely turn up late.

I'm going to throw a curveball and suggest Shiny Toy Guns as a slightly "out there" choice of support. (Different record labels though).

It would be great to see the Shiny Toy Guns again, but they don't have a record distributor over here any more, so the chances of them coming back seem slim. Had to buy the last album on import.

To see the second best band in the world (my worthless opinion) supporting the best band in the world would be brilliant. I can dream.

Noisettes were useless, but are a totally different style now. The only decent thing about them was the manic drummer.

I thought they were ok supporting KoL the other day, despite the fact all their songs sounded the same...

I wouldn't mind just having some Zane Lowe djing beforehad instead

Ahh, I think their music is decent. I just don't think it's made to be played live, the whole atmosphere seemed a tad dead. :eek::LOL:

Archived