Something different, something that doesn't make me yawn all the way through like your average indie crap :rolleyes:

DJ perhaps? Other bands do that and it's a lot more fun.

yes i totally agree. royksopp comes into mind

All I'm thinking through the support of a Muse gig is "I wonder what they will open with, TAB or KoC...", not about the band that are playing. .

That's because they always have shit support, you would have thought as they seem pretty diverse they would have some one good....I've given up hope on Muse support acts :LOL:

This.

+1

however would go down like a bag of shit with most of the muse moochers....so no.

im not sure who id like to support.... the faint would be good. yes... they should. OMG Ladytron?!?! please.....or we could get shy child back in... innit. they were geniussss.

Wouldn't be bad at all, saw them support Interpol last year and they were great. Maybe Mira could sing a Muse cover in Bulgarian!

i dont think i would complain if she did...

considering the faint and ladytron have been touring together in the u.s.... and ultimately need to be supported more by the uk..... i think it would only be fair if muse had them both support, as exposure really :)

if No Doubt were still going id love to see them support, then i could drool over matt after my boyf has got his kicks from gwen, everybody wins ;) ....back in reality i think Sound of Guns would be pretty damn cool, get everyone jumping

Archived