+1

As long as it isn't the Noisettes again... man those gold lame pants were just... just... horrid.

Personally not too bothered who supports.

The Noisettes supported Maximo Park and were awesome but they kinda fit into the same genre so they kinda work however, them supporting Muse would be shit cos they're nothing a like they need a band that is electronic but with a bit of rock..DAFT PUNK! HAHA

Anyone remember The Noisettes for the BH&R tour? Aka 30 mins of HELL! (I don't actually remember if it was 30 mins long or not; felt like days :stunned:) Judging by that, I'd say support will be shite. And the Wembellamy Stadium support acts don't count, they were one-off, purposely OTT events, so they had to get some big names (although only some of them were any good. Mainly Biffy tbh, lol).

I saw them twice! :eek::eek::LOL:

I didn't think they were that bad :rolleyes:

I've seen worse support

For me the worst support Muse have had were the DPT. Dire in every way.

Anyone remember The Noisettes for the BH&R tour? Aka 30 mins of HELL! (I don't actually remember if it was 30 mins long or not; felt like days :stunned:)

God they were awful at the SECC. The female singer was acting Rasta for the majority, and she was getting on my nerves. I was expecting her to start imitating Ali-G's voice!

Archived