As a lot of you seem to be asking for White Lies as support just a quick heads up. Their own tour in November is on sale this Friday and they will be a presale on Wednesday. Seems to be the Academy circuit with dates I have seen in Newcastle, Sheffield, Nottingham, Norwich, Bristol, Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds and Brixton but may be more

Obviously not going to be support for Muse therefore but thought worth posting in case anyone wants to try and get tickets.

Presale links will probably be on their website but if anyone wants to PM me I will pass on once they are posted.

Marmaduke Duke? That'd be cool. Errr.... there are a lot of bands i'd like to see support muse, but it's just not gonna happen :(

Well, they got Biffy for wembley, i'm not sure Biffy Clyro would do it again, they are really big now.

I can see muse liking a bit of Marmaduke; nonsense and fun in musical form. :)

Anyone remember The Noisettes for the BH&R tour? Aka 30 mins of HELL! (I don't actually remember if it was 30 mins long or not; felt like days :stunned:) Judging by that, I'd say support will be shite. And the Wembellamy Stadium support acts don't count, they were one-off, purposely OTT events, so they had to get some big names (although only some of them were any good. Mainly Biffy tbh, lol).

Anyone remember The Noisettes for the BH&R tour? Aka 30 mins of HELL! (I don't actually remember if it was 30 mins long or not; felt like days :stunned:) Judging by that, I'd say support will be shite. And the Wembellamy Stadium support acts don't count, they were one-off, purposely OTT events, so they had to get some big names (although only some of them were any good. Mainly Biffy tbh, lol).

Yeah! Thankfully I was only at one of their support gigs. The crowd really didn't like them. :stunned:

As a lot of you seem to be asking for White Lies as support just a quick heads up. Their own tour in November is on sale this Friday and they will be a presale on Wednesday. Seems to be the Academy circuit with dates I have seen in Newcastle, Sheffield, Nottingham, Norwich, Bristol, Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds and Brixton but may be more

Obviously not going to be support for Muse therefore but thought worth posting in case anyone wants to try and get tickets.

Presale links will probably be on their website but if anyone wants to PM me I will pass on once they are posted.

Any idea how much the tickets are?

Archived