• 3 weeks later...
From what I remember of the Noissettes, she just spent most of the gig screaming and spitting on the front row :LOL:

Not sure about the spitting but in Belfast she was more interested in antagonising the crowd than attracting new fans to her band. :rolleyes:If they've left that all behind them (as their recent charting music would seem to suggest), it could be one of the biggest turnarounds since an oil tanker did a 180° turn back to where it came from!

• 3 weeks later...

I saw the woman in the Noisettes backstage at V this year, she was in a foul mood and her people weren't letting any of us take photos as she'd done her foot in after jumping off the stage to tart it up at the crowd barriers. I also overheard their manager kicking off over a failed guitar solo. Good times!

• 10 months later...
If they've left that all behind them (as their recent charting music would seem to suggest), it could be one of the biggest turnarounds since an oil tanker did a 180° turn back to where it came from!

Well, that oil tanker did make a u-turn!:eek:

I won tickets to see Noisettes in Edinburgh so thought it was worth a gamble. And it paid off because they put on a great show and Shingai was impeccably behaved and was happy to be photographed during the performance. The change in musical style seems to have brought with it a new sense of maturity and I thoroughly enjoyed the show. There was a sense of trepidation standing in the front row but I remained totally dry!:LOL:

P1000485.jpg

P1000450.jpg

P1000471.jpg

P1000486.jpg

Archived