I think I might sell my ticket if they support them, saw them at Leeds fest last year waiting for Alexisonfire, I very nearly left..

Speaking of which. ALEXISONFIRE! Would love it if they supported :D

ha, they do look pretty aweful. he stole a fans phone, which he was videoing him with, haha. thats just hilarious.

does nobody think it weird franz have a month gap in the middle of their nonstop tour. I mean tours rarely have a gap in the middle of them right, you get maybe 1 or two days off between gigs , that doesn't change, even when you switch continents, but franz have a month gap in between their european gigs and their uk gigs. This all coincides with the same dates muse begin their uk date.

hmm, I just think this seems very coincidental.

do bands choose their support as far ahead as this. for franz to be supporting them this decision would have to have been made along time ago before franz drew up their own tour.

does nobody think it weird franz have a month gap in the middle of their nonstop tour. I mean tours rarely have a gap in the middle of them right, you get maybe 1 or two days off between gigs , that doesn't change, even when you switch continents, but franz have a month gap in between their european gigs and their uk gigs. This all coincides with the same dates muse begin their uk date.

do bands choose their support as far ahead as this. for franz to be supporting them this decision would have to have been made along time ago before franz drew up their own tour.

FF would be amazing as a support act but I doubt the support would be as big a name. It's probably just Franz having a break, although its strange for the break to be as long as it is.

FF would be amazing as a support act but I doubt the support would be as big a name. It's probably just Franz having a break, although its strange for the break to be as long as it is.

True, but I wouldn't rule them out, I'm guessing it might be different supports for various legs of the tour and I think FF would be a definite choice for at least a few gigs :)

Let's just hope that it's someone vaguely interesting...

is it defintely not when they are supporting green day in the states?

is it defintely not when they are supporting green day in the states?

FF are surporting green day from the 8th of august till the 25th of august.

then they go one their own tour.

which takes a break around the muse uk dates.

FF are still possible in my opinion.

we just have to wait and see.

Archived