I was trying to find a DVD to watch so i took every DVD out of the cupboard and there were loads of cd's at the back and the first one i saw? Absolution. :D I took it out and opened it but there was no disc in it :(

So, I went to Europe, and I had several musings:

-I saw a Matt look-alike in London.

-I saw a store (or restaurant, maybe?) called Dam Dom in Paris.

-There was a huge billboard that said Showbiz in giant letters.

-I was watching TV in Switzerland, and on their equivalent of MTV, I saw Undisclosed Desires.

-On the TV thingy on the plane to Europe, one of the CDs you could listen to was The Resistance.

-The bus I travelled in was from a city (or some sort of area) in Austria called Tirol. I ignored the L at the end.

So yeah, I was pretty happy.

So, I went to Europe, and I had several musings:

-I saw a Matt look-alike in London.

-I saw a store (or restaurant, maybe?) called Dam Dom in Paris.

-There was a huge billboard that said Showbiz in giant letters.

-I was watching TV in Switzerland, and on their equivalent of MTV, I saw Undisclosed Desires.

-On the TV thingy on the plane to Europe, one of the CDs you could listen to was The Resistance.

-The bus I travelled in was from a city (or some sort of area) in Austria called Tirol. I ignored the L at the end.

So yeah, I was pretty happy.

Dam Dom... :awesome:

I was reading the book called The Hunger Games (which is a really good book, I reccomend it!!!) and there was this one part that caught my eye, and I quote:

"Peeta's lips are turning blue. If I don't do something, he'll die of asphyxiation and then I'll have lost him and Cato will probably use his body as a weapon against me."

Spot the musings? ;)

I was reading the book called The Hunger Games (which is a really good book, I reccomend it!!!) and there was this one part that caught my eye, and I quote:

"Peeta's lips are turning blue. If I don't do something, he'll die of asphyxiation and then I'll have lost him and Cato will probably use his body as a weapon against me."

Spot the musings? ;)

Yeah I thought the same when I read that! Also really really good book! I've Pre-orderd the new book and I carnt wait for the film!

Gotta bring up my niece again :LOL: She is so in love with KoC, it's adorable. (Not a "random" muse-ing, but a muse-ing nonetheless ;))

She "wrote me a note" (just a bunch of scribbles... she only just turned four! :LOL:) and I asked her to "read it" to me and, according to her, it says "Dear Auntie, No one's gonna take me alive. From Muse."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Gotta bring up my niece again :LOL: She is so in love with KoC, it's adorable. (Not a "random" muse-ing, but a muse-ing nonetheless ;))

She "wrote me a note" (just a bunch of scribbles... she only just turned four! :LOL:) and I asked her to "read it" to me and, according to her, it says "Dear Auntie, No one's gonna take me alive. From Muse."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Awww your niece rocks. :D

Recently,I've had a conversation with one of my classmates who happens to be a rock fan.

At first,she thought I was listening to House of the Rising Sun [on my mp3 player].

But then I explained to her that this wasn't the song I was listening to.

Then,we had a short talk about her sense of humour.

After that random talk,she figures out that the song I was listening to was Knights of Cydonia.

I confirmed her immediately that KoC was the song I was listening to at that moment and we both ended the conversation shortly after.

That was weird.

What's even weirder....I don't even know whether she's a fan.I forgot to ask her if she actually likes them.:LOL:

With today being 4th of July, we drove over to go buy dinner before walking over to a friend's house. I left my copy of the NME icons issue featuring Muse two days ago, and I forgotten so I was a bit surprised to see it. My dad said I probably should bring it back in the house before mom throws it away when cleaning. He also said that maybe it'll be worth 1000 dollars in 50 years, in which I said that I won't be selling it. Then my mom said, "Oh, they'll probably be retired then." Then my dad says, "SHHH! Don't say that! You wouldn't want to freak her out :LOL:."

Oh, and when they said that we would have to be outside to watch the fireworks, I said I'll bring my mp3 player and my biggest headphones (I'm kinda scared of things that go BOOM) and probably would be listening to music.

Dad: Oh, wouldn't that be great? "Oh say can you SUPER MASSIVE BLACK HOLE."

Me: :awesome:

Dad: "By the dawn's early TOGETHER WE'RE INVINCIBLE."

With today being 4th of July, we drove over to go buy dinner before walking over to a friend's house. I left my copy of the NME icons issue featuring Muse two days ago, and I forgotten so I was a bit surprised to see it. My dad said I probably should bring it back in the house before mom throws it away when cleaning. He also said that maybe it'll be worth 1000 dollars in 50 years, in which I said that I won't be selling it. Then my mom said, "Oh, they'll probably be retired then." Then my dad says, "SHHH! Don't say that! You wouldn't want to freak her out :LOL:."

Oh, and when they said that we would have to be outside to watch the fireworks, I said I'll bring my mp3 player and my biggest headphones (I'm kinda scared of things that go BOOM) and probably would be listening to music.

Dad: Oh, wouldn't that be great? "Oh say can you SUPER MASSIVE BLACK HOLE."

Me: :awesome:

Dad: "By the dawn's early TOGETHER WE'RE INVINCIBLE."

Your dad wins.

This is a bit silly, but I had no one else to share it with. I was driving down the highway today and there was a sign for something called E85, but I only saw it out of the corner of my eye, so I thought it said RBS. I did such a double-take. :LOL:

I had a bunch of friends over, and my one friend is very musically inclined, he started playing my piano, just a bunch of random stuff, then he started playing Collateral Damage (or however you spell that :rolleyes:)!! I freaked out. I was like, "Oh my gosh! That's Collateral Damage!" Then I high fived him :yesey:

I went shopping a little while ago, and I just got out of ESPRIT with a huge grin on my face because they played UD when I first came in. But since, they just played all this Jason Derulo-esque shit so it dampened my mood. Just as I was leaving, Invincible came on and it was an instant reaction that I just ran right back into the store, with this :awesome: expression on my face.

I was playing Pokemon ranger and was walking around with a big macho guy who had his arms crossed and a handlebar moustache. I found out his name was Chris, that would be EXACTLY what he'd look like as a pokemon sprite. But it gets better, as I went on with Chris, we met up with a girl who told Chris to leave. After he left she said "I call him the Silent One, you can see why" ((or something very similar to that)).

:awesome:

I was playing Pokemon ranger and was walking around with a big macho guy who had his arms crossed and a handlebar moustache. I found out his name was Chris, that would be EXACTLY what he'd look like as a pokemon sprite. But it gets better, as I went on with Chris, we met up with a girl who told Chris to leave. After he left she said "I call him the Silent One, you can see why" ((or something very similar to that)).

:awesome:

OMG Pokemon Chris!!

Archived