Today I went shopping, and in the store, The song "Can't take my eyes off of you" (not by muse, by some crazy women with unattractive voice) was playd on the background, and I was like "such a nice song, why ruin it? muse do that soooooooo much better than you old singer lady!" so I just imagined it was by muse and started to humming that like muse's version :rolleyes:

Driving through downtown I noticed a guy with blue hair the same tint as Matt's was... It was also styled the same way, and he was skinny and had similar facial structure as Matt, too. It was sad to see that such a cool looking guy was hanging with the homeless and/or druggies at the bus stop. :(

I was watching It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia and everyone got held hostage in their bar and they kept saying they had Stokholm Syndrome!

They said that in The Simpsons, too. :D I weant like AWWWW and my mom said that "For God's sakes, it has nothing to do with Muse!!"

They said that in The Simpsons, too. :D I weant like AWWWW and my mom said that "For God's sakes, it has nothing to do with Muse!!"

My brother gets so mad at me whenever I connect something to Muse. Its funny, really :chuckle: He's like, "IT JUST WORDS! jeez! Whats the big deal?!" And whenever I laugh to myself about some connection, he goes, "Oh was THAT in a Muse song, too, then?"

And my little brother flicks me in the head. :eek:

An astronaught called Michael Good came to talk to us in school today and he played a video and all the songs in the background were muse! There was uprising, starlight, map of the problematique and exo part 3. It was great :D

:awesome:

I was at Borders with a friend and we were being idiots, and all of a sudden she says:

'I don't love you and I never did!'

And I was like ':supersad: And you never will?'

'Never :phu:'

Hyper Music fun timez :awesome:

The first issue of NME that has ever been in the local Borders was the special Muse issue :awesome: Didn't buy it, but I spent about an hour curled up in one of the sofas they have reading it :D.

I saw that and it made my whole day. :awesome: Borders has shot up to the top slot in "my favourite bookstore" for this reason and because they frequently play the Renee Fleming cover of Endlessly. I don't especially like it, but Muse playing anywhere still makes me happy :LOL:

The last time I posted on this forum was September 2006. Now I'm back. This is a bit of a mindfuck. And things have changed since then, because all of a sudden the GIF in my signature is deemed too large to be displayed :erm:

And I'm struggling to remember why I am 'Mrs Arse Man'?? :LOL:

The last time I posted on this forum was September 2006. Now I'm back. This is a bit of a mindfuck. And things have changed since then, because all of a sudden the GIF in my signature is deemed too large to be displayed :erm:

Welcome back! :happy:

Hello there :LOL:

At least you haven't forgotten your password. :chuckle:

At least you haven't forgotten your password. :chuckle:

My passwords are easy to remember lol, I just have to remember what I was really obsessed with at the time of registering :p

Now I need to sort out my signature!

I was watching that movie Grown-Ups with my mum in the theater today (it was alright), and at some point in the movie a chick mentions Lake Como and how George Clooney lives there. I muttered 'Matt Bellamy does too' under my breath. My mum heard me and giggled. She knew. :awesome:

Archived