When I went on a little holiday I was just coming out of Aldi when I saw this moderately short, skinny, pale guy with blue hair, all dressed in black, whose face had uncanny resemblance to Matts'- I just stopped and stared at him like this :eek: and, as you can probably imagine, he looked at me like this :wtf:. It was awesome :dance: I was in a good mood all day after that.

:eek: omfg!!!

he loved it :LOL:

W...O...W it's so... :awesome:Beautiful! How did you do it?

actually it was a project that went wrong...

The blue and yellow thing it's masking tape... I draw the words and put the tape al over so then i could sprAy it with paint...

At the end i took the tape off too early so it looked just bad... But before i took those pictures and it looks great... Just there :facepalm:

:awesome:

ok so a little while ago my friend put my itunes library on her ipod (and more than half my songs are muse... i dont have much cds :$)

anyways, shes usually into pop and such, but she has loved SMBH for years (not cuz of twilight, but it was on her ipod from her older brothers playlist when BH&R came out)

and yesterday we went out with some boys and she was like "Omg!! you should have made a CD with Muse songs!! I love Feeling Good and I Belong to You!!! and I finally listened to Unintended and United States of Eurasia!" but i think she's getting more into the others....

I was like :eek: and then died when she mentioned Bedroom Acoustics and Piano Thing

I was at camp, and something reminded me of Hysteria, so I sang the chorus. The girl I was talking to was like, "I think I know that song!"

So I was completely shocked and amazed.

Then she said, "But I don't know what it's called. I don't really remember song names."

So I was thinking, meh, I guess she's not really a Muser. I said, "Yeah, well Muse is my second favorite band."

She said, "Yeah, Muse is pretty awesome."

It made my day.

Again, this doesn't really count as a "random muse-ing", but I always post my stories about my niece in this thread, so I figured I'd post the latest on here too (:LOL: I honestly really don't know where else to tell them!)

Anyway, today my 4 year old niece informed me that the girl on the cover of Showbiz is named Barbie and that she's an alien who lives on the moon (:LOL: She was studying the artwork intently before finally deciding all this). We got into an extensive discussion about who/what she's running from/towards, and finally decided that she's running home to her mommy and daddy :LOL: :LOL:

A few minutes later (while listening to Sunburn, one of her favorites) she informed me that the "she" that Matt is singing about is Barbie and that Sunburn is really all about her :LOL: :LOL:

I freakin' love that little girl :happy:

I'm really interested now... which comic was it?!

I'm really not sure sorry... But it was a local newspaper (I live in Newcastle) so I doubt you'll see it :(. Unless you live there...

Anyway today I was discussing the amount I'd Muse on my iPod with a guy I sit next to in RE and he said that he liked them and that 'he wanked over them' - this was very pleasing to hear. :LOL:

Me and my dad just had an epic conversation about Matt's KAOSS pad. so much win.

dad: hey LJ, what's that thing matt uses on his guitar?

me: the kaoss?

dad: yeah! i want one, it's amazing

me: i know. it's godly.

dad: *walks off and continues to play guitar*

me: *hears plug in baby riff :D*

i frikkin' love my dad. :awesome:

Today at work we were listening to the radio (it's always on at work), and I told my coworker to change it to a certain station that usually plays good music, and as soon as he changed the station the first thing we heard was "WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS!" I instantly went :awesome: !

And then a couple hours later they played Starlight!

I saw a guy today who looked EXACTLY like Dom! :eek: Seriously, they could have replaced Dom with him, and no one would have noticed :eek:

I think his friends saw me staring :$

hehe...i have a swedish colleague who looks like dom...and he's is also grazy (and horny):LOL:

I got a free highlighter that had a set of sticky notes that could be pulled out from in the pen. When I finally discovered how to do this I was even more amazed at the back of the sticky notes. I think it is exactly the same writing as the old muse logo from Origin of Symmetry.

1004550t.jpg

The design even reminds me of H.A.A.A.R.P :awesome:

There's this rock climbing place by where I live and there's a guy who works there that kind of looks like Matt.

Nice! Maybe go climbing and "accidentally" fall so he'll catch you? ;)

Here's my latest mus-ing: the New York magazine crossword (yes I'm a nerd):

(Some of these are a stretch, I know)

14-across: Neutron star that emits radiation

20-across: Expel demons ("exorcise")

109-across: Take no notice of (as in "don't want you to ignore me")

73-down: Hair-raising ("hide from the scary scenes")

74-down: Loses iciness ("melts" -like a glacier...or grey shoes/ships to some ppl;))

100-down: Staff sign in music (and they just won a Silver one)

93-down: ____-craftsy :awesome:

Nice! Maybe go climbing and "accidentally" fall so he'll catch you? ;)

Here's my latest mus-ing: the New York magazine crossword (yes I'm a nerd):

(Some of these are a stretch, I know)

14-across: Neutron star that emits radiation

20-across: Expel demons ("exorcise")

109-across: Take no notice of (as in "don't want you to ignore me")

73-down: Hair-raising ("hide from the scary scenes")

74-down: Loses iciness ("melts" -like a glacier...or grey shoes/ships to some ppl;))

100-down: Staff sign in music (and they just won a Silver one)

93-down: ____-craftsy :awesome:

:pope:

A Muser must have written that crossword!

Archived