I actually had a quite randomly muse-ing today.

I was cleaning up my wardrobe with my mother today and suddenly I found a T-shirt with the Muse logo on it. I was like O.o wtf, how could I not have known? I got it a really long time ago from some family of me (we get clothes very often). I've even worn it when I was like 10 or something. But I didn't know Muse by then and I didn't know what it meant XD. I thought it meant something like Music.

Unfortunatly its too small now, but it will a great spot on my wall soon. Its my first Muse t-shirt and first item on my wall soo its very special.

Today I was talking to some people from my new high school and they were talking about what concerts they've been to and favorite music and stuff like that. I said something about how I was going to see my favorite band in concert. Then they asked me, "What band?" I said Muse and I was expecting the usual "who are they?" reply but both of them said, "AHHH!! I lovvvvvveeee Muse!!" I was really excited that they actually knew who they were and then one of them said,"I just hate the fact that they are still doing the twilight music." :D

I was in Graz (a city in Austria) the other day and I drove past a café called Bellami. :awesome: I wanted to take a photo on the way back but I couldn't find the place anymore. :(

I was on holidays and met a girl who recognized SMBH. When I asked her if she listens to Muse, she answered: "Well not really. I downloaded their albums a few months ago, but now I listen to normal music. :awesome:"

What I did: :LOL:

What I thought:

fuuu.png

i had the most epic thing happen to me at a WHSmith in Torquay... so y'know those 100 page specials, i bought my copy last month and the cashier started up a convo with me about the amazingness of maffoo's guitar and their epicness live and stuffs and i was like

:eek: :eek: :D :D :D

that cashier is made of win :D

I heard NSC and Uprising driving to and from the Farmer's Market :D

and at the market i worked the phrase "cross pollination" in.... TWICE! :awesome:

customer: "so what exactly is a Kotata berry?"

me; "Well sir, its a CROSS POLLINATION of blackberry and marionberry"

2nd customer: "so whats a "black diamond" berry?"

you can imagine what came next

Me: :awesome: *again!* "Well ma'am, its a CROSS POLLINATION of boysen and blackberries!"

:D and 90% of the time i ask the customer if they want a bag for their berries, they say "YES PLEASE" and i giggle inside:happy:

I was at a festival where I live yesterday and there was live music and stuff and one of the bands coverd Time is Running Out but at the time they were playing I was on the queue for a hawian ice :D and the people in front were talking about Muse and I heard them say '... Favoriet song is Caves' and I (annoyed:LOL:) said it's Cave not Caves to my friends... The people in front then stared at me.

This is just a funny story. Me and my friend somehow managed to cut each other with a pen at the same time, both getting cuts that were just big enough to bleed. So then we started arguing about whose fault it was.

I then proudly sang, "And no one thinks they are to blame, why can't they see when we bleed we bleed the same?"

I was in a music store earlier today, looking at pianos with my mum (birthday in a few days :awesome: ) & the shop assistant came over, and mum was saying something like "Oh, the band Muse really inspired her to start taking the piano seriously- she's seing them later this year."

The shop dude said something like "Wow, that would be amazing :) "

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

Today at work, I was thinking about the misheard lyrics thread, and I remembered someone saying they though "You watch this space" in TSP wad "You watch this spade".

Two seconds later, I turned around, and saw a spade.

Then, a minute later, I turned on music, and TSP came on :stunned:

Today at work, I was thinking about the misheard lyrics thread, and I remembered someone saying they though "You watch this space" in TSP wad "You watch this spade".

Two seconds later, I turned around, and saw a spade.

Then, a minute later, I turned on music, and TSP came on :stunned:

:stunned:

:)

:D

:awesome: << my train of thought in response to this. :LOL:

and my dad's phone just started blaring out plug in baby. it's his ring tone. :happy:

I also got a funny insider with my friend.

First time we heard about Adam Lambert was in an :awesome: Muse Comic here on the Board. So who was Adam Lambert? We didn't really try to find out.

Until one day they began to play Adam Lambert in the radio about 50 times per day. And everytime I hear I have to chuckle. It's only that damn song, everybody knows it but it's funny though. ;)

Today I was wearing my Muse shirt (surprise!) and some person was like "You went to that gig? I was there too!" Totally made my day.

:stunned: I just saw a commercial on NBC and the first thing that it said was MANSON in really big letters. I think it might be about serial killers and not Matt Bellamy's guitars though...

Okay, this may sound extremely dumb, but I thought this was pretty cool:

I had my iTunes on shuffle (ALL the songs, not just Muse ones) and I have about 1200 songs on there. Well, about 10-15 songs in (I forget how many) CE came on, and then immediately after, Micro Cuts! :LOL: I'm pretty sure I did a double-take when I heard it flow so perfectly like that. Hahahaha the odds of that happening are just so small. I thought it was really cool and I found it quite amusing :chuckle:

/extremely lame post

I was on the train home with my friends and thought I saw the word "Aliens" on the side of a truck. I started giggling to myself and when my friends asked what I was laughing at, I pointed to the truck and said, "Aaaaaaliiieeennsss!" My friends looked at me weirdly and one of them said, "It says Allens." :$:facepalm:

I was on the train home with my friends and thought I saw the word "Aliens" on the side of a truck. I started giggling to myself and when my friends asked what I was laughing at, I pointed to the truck and said, "Aaaaaaliiieeennsss!" My friends looked at me weirdly and one of them said, "It says Allens." :$:facepalm:

For the oddest reason my friend's softball shirt had "Alien Fuel" on it, so my train of thought was...

ALIENS! then.

Ohwait, that says "Allen"

Then I talked to her mom and she said, "I'm not sure if its 'aliens' or 'allen'" So I looked again

and it did say "Alien"

It was weird. And your story just reminded me of this, soo...

I made a Muse mix CD to listen in the car when my dad has to drive me and some friends over to a local college for summer classes. I turn it on, and I noticed it said TR on the radio's display screen :awesome:.

Also, not a random museing, but it was a funny convo between me and him:

"I don't want you to turn the volume when you're playing music up to loud since I'm driving."

"Unless it's Invincible?"

"Unless it's Invicible."

*KoC comes on*

".....Ok, actually, can you turn it up?"

*Escape comes on*

"....I actually liked that song, you should have turned it up."

"YOU SAID ONLY INVINCIBLE :U."

Haha, I think I scared my friend.

Archived