The other day I was just chiling with my 2 year old nephew (as you do ;)) and I was looking at photos of Muse on my i-pod.

So I showed him a picture of Matt Bellamy and told him who it was, and then a bit later I showed him a photo of Matt and asked him who it was and he said (no joke) MA BEWWAMY!!!!!

I also taught him Dom Howard and may or may not have convinced him to memorize and say 'I'm Doctor Who, I'm a timelord and I have a Tardis.'. And filmed it.

Ahahahaha I'm going to hell :stunned:

:awesome: :awesome:

I was randomly watching this video:

when my computer suddenly froze about the 2 minute mark :( It seemed the epicness was just too much for my poor laptop to handle :LOL:

Anyway, I went away for a few minutes and when I came back the screen was still frozen. I clicked around whilst frantically pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del but nothing worked :( Suddenly I heard music coming from the headphones, I put them back in and for some reason Citizen Erased was playing! :eek:

I just sat there for a little bit trying to figure out what was going on, and after a while the computer unfroze and it turned out I had somehow ended up on a live video of CE from 2003 :confused:

when my computer suddenly froze about the 2 minute mark :( It seemed the epicness was just too much for my poor laptop to handle :LOL:

Anyway, I went away for a few minutes and when I came back the screen was still frozen. I clicked around whilst frantically pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del but nothing worked :( Suddenly I heard music coming from the headphones, I put them back in and for some reason Citizen Erased was playing! :eek:

I just sat there for a little bit trying to figure out what was going on, and after a while the computer unfroze and it turned out I had somehow ended up on a live video of CE from 2003 :confused:

Your computer wanted better. :p

:awesome:

• 2 weeks later...

My friends hate Muse because they think they're commercial.....WTF?!:eek:

I had a lot of arguments for that....it's crazy! They cant understand the power and the awesomeness of their music....bah, they're sooooo stupid.....

Every time I read something about economic or politic conspiracy I get crazy thinking on what Matt think about it! He's my Maharishi!!:p

My friends hate Muse because they think they're commercial.....WTF?!:eek:

I had a lot of arguments for that....it's crazy! They cant understand the power and the awesomeness of their music....bah, they're sooooo stupid.....

Every time I read something about economic or politic conspiracy I get crazy thinking on what Matt think about it! He's my Maharishi!!:p

Muse?

The band who refuses to lipsync, take magic mushrooms to enhance their view of the world, and continue to make music that doesn't conform with anything today?

Commecial?

No.

:LOL:

Muse?

The band who refuses to lipsync, take magic mushrooms to enhance their view of the world, and continue to make music that doesn't conform with anything today?

Commecial?

No.

:LOL:

Oh, I know....for this reason I didn't speak with them for a week....

Ignorance is the worst thing...... Howevere they judge this awesome and epic band only for twilight'soundtrack......that shit! I hate twilight....in Italy people know muse only for this:eek:

Oh, I know....for this reason I didn't speak with them for a week....

Ignorance is the worst thing...... Howevere they judge this awesome and epic band only for twilight'soundtrack......that shit! I hate twilight....in Italy people know muse only for this:eek:

:eek: People judging Muse for Twlight is the worst. Suppermassive Black Hole, I Belong to You and Neutron Star Collision are AMAZING but they don't really reflect Muse's true style (rock.)

I guess that's what you get for liking such a versatile band :p haha

:eek: People judging Muse for Twlight is the worst. Suppermassive Black Hole, I Belong to You and Neutron Star Collision are AMAZING but they don't really reflect Muse's true style (rock.)

I guess that's what you get for liking such a versatile band :p haha

:chuckle:

I was in a vintagy shop yesterday and there were 2 resistance posters on the wall. They were crumpled and ripped but i WANTED THEM

I bought a new one ages ago, don't know why as I don't like the album all that much and I have no more room for posters. I think it was an 'OMGZ I HAS TO HAV IT' moment :chuckle: I really want an OOS poster though.

I bought a new one ages ago, don't know why as I don't like the album all that much and I have no more room for posters. I think it was an 'OMGZ I HAS TO HAV IT' moment :chuckle: I really want an OOS poster though.

I don't have any album cover posters :( I want all 6 to stick on my ceiling :LOL:

Went to a party at a friends house a couple of weeks ago and had a bit too much to drink and couldn't walk, to say the least :$ Anyway, my friends were trying to get me from the house into the back garden and, after a lot of encouragement and motivation, I started to crawl (which apparently looked hilarious as my arms felt like they weighed a ton) and all of my friends started singing Survival very dramatically to me as I did. T'was very funny :chuckle:

Went to a party at a friends house a couple of weeks ago and had a bit too much to drink and couldn't walk, to say the least :$ Anyway, my friends were trying to get me from the house into the back garden and, after a lot of encouragement and motivation, I started to crawl (which apparently looked hilarious as my arms felt like they weighed a ton) and all of my friends started singing Survival very dramatically to me as I did. T'was very funny :chuckle:

Can I have your friends :LOL:

:awesome: :awesome:

I was waiting at a bus stop and SAVE ME was etched into the seat. I feel exactly like that right now.

Aww.

I was at the Sydney Easter Show, and I was just walking along, minding my own business, when I looked up and saw THE HOTTEST GUY TO WALK THIS EARTH wearing a Muse hoodie.

And he was with a girl.

:(

WHY????

I can't remember being at the Sydney Easter Show? :wtf:

Archived